Diego Ribas da Cunha (8 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2009
You don't really understand how these things work.

I bet you have debts.
:andyandbarcelona:

Debts? Lol. Right. Who shit in your cornflakes this morning mate?

I was talking about what we owe Bremen and Diego's father right now as in today. Which appears to be around 20m with the rest coming over two years or so if anything is to be believed.

Now lets take into account the money we will receive for television rights for Serie A, more tv rights for Champions League, sponsorship, the revenue we made this season and not to mention our current transfer kitty. Shit, we probably could have financed the whole thing right now if we wanted to, but we obviously didn't because we are going to buy someone else. Where have you been living? Under a rock?

If you think the Diego deal will put us in debt because we buy ONE defender in the same mercato then you've just shown me how daft you are. You must know nothing about finances or the way big football clubs run. Actually, I bet you're probably the one with debts, seems to be on your mind...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I saw an interview with Diego on italian tv but he didn't speak any italian so i dont think he knows any italian. But don't worry, our tour guide and go to guy uncle Chimenti is going to take care of that matter.

100%Juventus

Jan 14, 2008
Fantastic signing. Great technique and vision, and he scores alot of goals from midfield, something that Juve has lacked over the last few years. His performances against Italian teams in the CL and UEFA cup over the last 3 years should leave little doubt about his ability to compete in Serie A. :tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Good price, good player and also a really needed one, at the perfect time.
This is by far the best transfer Secco has ever made and i would like to congratulate him for that, even if it was Blanc the one who conceived and ordered Secco to make that transfer. It was Secco the one who took care of the details and rap it up!
Well done to our board and everyone involved! Hopefully, this is an indication of good things to happen and not just a random phenomenon...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
it's nice that we got him, still not sure about the 24.5m , but its a good deal. be prepared for a departure of some players. one player that i have a feeling that he will be sacrificed is giovinco. althought selling Almiron and Poulsen with some losses in their value is not a bad idea too.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
it's nice that we got him, still not sure about the 24.5m , but its a good deal. be prepared for a departure of some players. one player that i have a feeling that he will be sacrificed is giovinco. althought selling Almiron and Poulsen with some losses in their value is not a bad idea too.
Dude, Bayern just signed Mario Gomez for 30 million. 24,5 million for Diego is a great price.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
if its not posted already, here is on of the first interviews (maysomeone can translate it bc its in portugues)

anyway he sound very nice to me :agree:

Jul 15, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)