Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (12 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Diego is what, 24 years too old? That's like 10-11 years of his service. I love it.

My God, I can't wait to see Gio, Diego and Camo all link up together...sweet sweet Jesus.
more like 4-5 years of class service. Then we must sell him. Some Brazilian players have a strange habit of going on a downward slope as they reach their late 20s to early 30s

:snoop:

fender06

Sep 16, 2006

MILAN, May 7 2009 - It 's done. After the visit of Werder legal yesterday in Turin to discuss the transfer of Brazilian Diego bianconero, the managing director Jean-Claude Blanc and sporting director Alessio Secco flew to Bremen in the evening yesterday with a private flight and have reached the agreement with Werder Bremen for the purchase of the player. There is little detail to the official, but the agreement, and on overtaking Bayern Monaco, the main competitor in the market, it is made.

Werder go to 25 million and a player to the employment of 3.5 million for five years. It was inserted at the last moment the Bayern, but the Werder has fulfilled its agreement with Juventus and the price has not been lifted.

Buffon remains - Meanwhile Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli excludes a supply of Buffon. "In a time of difficult economy also great values, monuments and skyscrapers (I do not know what to compare Buffon) may perhaps fall in value. But for us Buffon is invaluable, it's a great champion and, for us, remains with us, "said a proposdito the possible replacement of the goalies that would Abbiati Milan to take the goalkeeper of the national team. "Buffon - added Cobolli - has reason to want to win, absolutely right and we think like him and also the fact that we are going to try great champions like Diego and other means that we are structured in such a way as to be even more competitive."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Almost near official mi amigo :weee: All this media buzz is quite more unusual then normally, plus the statements of Cobolli, Werder confirming that there was a meeting in Bremen (quite a hint)m all in all adds up to being almost there :cool: Doesnt matter when they announce it aslong as they do, but hopefully tommorrow :xfinger:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Almost near official mi amigo :weee: All this media buzz is quite more unusual then normally, plus the statements of Cobolli, Werder confirming that there was a meeting in Bremen (quite a hint)m all in all adds up to being almost there :cool: Doesnt matter when they announce it aslong as they do, but hopefully tommorrow :xfinger:
:juventus:

When am I buying you a drink? I know you wanted Diego as much as I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)