Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (5 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
what time Diego's father landing to Torino? i have good feeling about todays day...
I don't think he does. all the fuzz in the media is because his father/agent/whatever comes to EUROPE (not Turin). And i still don't get it because in the same articles that talk about the 'chance to sign him', they say that he's coming to europe for his son's birthday. so WTF does that have to do with secco and signing him now? It just makes no sense whatsoever...

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Apparently we have made a new offer for Diego, 18 Mil cash plus bonuses for winning trophy's and they get a percentage of his next sale price,

thats the same sort of deal we got on Sissoko

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,104
    I don't think Liverpool would get a percentage of Momo's next sale price.

18m+ bonuses for Diego is more realistic than 30m €.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Camo can play in one of the midfield spot and Gio can either be the SS or Fantasista but Camo and Gio in the midfield is too light-weight. At least 2 or the 3 midfielders need to be really tough tacklers ...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Camo can play in one of the midfield spot and Gio can either be the SS or Fantasista but Camo and Gio in the midfield is too light-weight. At least 2 or the 3 midfielders need to be really tough tacklers ...
    I completely agree. But thankfully we have a large amount of tough tacklers...Momo, Marchisio, Poulsen, Zanetti...I like the idea of Momo and Marchisio forming the defensive pairing, especially if we play 4-3-3 in future. Tiago or Giovinco can play in front of them, or even Camo if he ever gains regular fitness. We need to make better use of the players we have. I feel that it is the system which fails to bring the best out of them, not the players themselves consistently failing to hit top gear...though, Marchisio and Poulsen have both been injured this season, for long enough to cause a rift in their momentum. Next season, or even in the tail end of this season we are due better luck...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    how about sissoko in the middle, marchiso on the right and giovinco on the left?
    Sissoko is not disciplined enough to be the sole holding midfielder, plus his strengths are covering a lot of ground and closing his opponents down, thats why imo he is more suited to be a central midfielder in front of the sole holding midfielder imo. Giovinco is neither strong enough nor good enough defensively to be playing so deep. In that formation he will be in direct competition with Diego, as that is obviously his favored position.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    you're right, but marchisio can't fill the left space either, it needs a superman like pavel was, strong offensively and definsively, plays with either feet and mentally strong too, marchisio can replace zanetti in a few years, and sissoko can too, meanwhile we can use tiago or poulsen

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)