Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (8 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marchisio is perfect for the role, the reason I'm been a fan of his for 2 years is seeing him in the azzurrini playing the box to box role of a 3 man midfield like that.

But I dont like that formation because Diego isnt really dynamic enough, and I doubt Momo and Zanetti's ability to fill in with the attacking, which a formation like that demands from midfielders.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Surely Zanetti's time as a first team regular is finished...Having never seen Marchisio play anywhere but centrally I can't gauge how useful he good be there. Although, he has been wonderful, at times, in the middle, and the Sissoko, Marchisio+ a creative midfielder seems the best way to go for the future.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Padre Diego: "Felice di giocare con Juve" Il padre-agente del trequartista brasiliano Diego svela gli obiettivi del figlio: in primis vorrebbe la Juve. "E' un grandissimo club, chi non vorrebbe farne parte? Diego sarebbe felice di giocare al fianco dei tanti campioni bianconeri". (03/03)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Padre Diego: "Felice di giocare con Juve" Il padre-agente del trequartista brasiliano Diego svela gli obiettivi del figlio: in primis vorrebbe la Juve. "E' un grandissimo club, chi non vorrebbe farne parte? Diego sarebbe felice di giocare al fianco dei tanti campioni bianconeri". (03/03)
What did he say???

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he said he is happy to be playing with juve, diego's dad said. its a massive club that anyone would love to play for, he is happy to play with great champions.

source?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Its saying something along the lines of

'Diego's father agent said "happy to play for juve". He reveals the primary objective of his son is Juve. and goes on to say We are a massive club, who wouldn't want to play for us*. And that he knows he would be happy to play on the flanks of a great champion like juventus

all positive, if true...and my wretched translation isn't a million miles off the mark.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
Surely Zanetti's time as a first team regular is finished...Having never seen Marchisio play anywhere but centrally I can't gauge how useful he good be there. Although, he has been wonderful, at times, in the middle, and the Sissoko, Marchisio+ a creative midfielder seems the best way to go for the future.
absolutely agree, however, I think it might be logical decision to hold on Zanetti, as we really need experience in that role, at least as a sub.

Anyway, we already have 2 important components of the future Juve midfield (Momo + Sisso) + they are young. As U said it, if we could add a creative midfielder (camo), or two (Silva/Diego), that would be one hell of a midfield.

Even if CR decides to play with 3 players upfront (which is unrealistic though), these two players are/will be vital for us.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Yeah yeah, well last summer aquilani's father said his son wants juve, and aquilani himself wanted to come

until it's official then.

but he said a few weeks ago -diego- that he'll play for whoever pays most

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
The most important elements of the replacement for Nedved are creativity, flair, passing and shooting. To add in what Nedved used to have : Unquenchable drive and determination. I too would prefer Ribery, but Diego has the potential to give us what we are lacking and desperately need. I would be overjoyed if we signed him. The situation looks positive, but I can't tell whether his father is saying 'He wants You, just sort it out' or trying to encourage a bidding war. Its hard to read between the lines. If it comes down to money, we have the funds to pay him far more than he earns at Bremen. He will also be pretty much guaranteed regular champions league football. Admittedly the same good be said of a transfer to Real, Inter, Barca or United...Other than those teams, I don't see any competition.

Silva and Ribery would be better for the wing, but if diego can play there, as seems he is prepared to, I am sure he will prove a major asset for the club.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
poor gio, will he ever get a shot now? dont get me wrong im happy if we get dirgo but im worried also. unless we play

-----amauri/trez-----

-diego----delpiero/gio

?

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Anyway, we already have 2 important components of the future Juve midfield (Momo + Sisso) + they are young. As U said it, if we could add a creative midfielder (camo), or two (Silva/Diego), that would be one hell of a midfield.

I think u mean Sisso and Marchisio. Having 2 Momo will be really great as we wont worry abt suspension anymore :D

Again, I will not be overly delighted, at least not until Blanc/Secco hands Diego or Silva or even Ribery the Bianconeri jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)