Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (11 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It should be Sissoko in the middle with Poulsen on the right...thats what i think anyhow. Thats a very solid middle 3 with Marchisio that is improving a lot with his passing and poulsen that is already a good distributor of the ball and momo destroying any that come through the middle.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the thing is, the guy in the middle will probably be the one sitting in front of the defence and help with distribution...and Momo is not the man who excels in that role

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
my only thing with momo on the right is i think it would just limit him to one side whereas him being in the middle he can drift from side to side when needed to break up play PLUS he would have a good option to the left and right of him to distribute it when he does get it...that being Marchisio/Poulsen or Gio/DP dropping back. I see what your saying though

Apr 19, 2007
It looks nice but honestly I dont lik teams that dont have width. Also that formation is pretty much counting Camoranesi out of the picture. I would like Diego as AML where he can drift middle but more high central left position. We dont have th outside backs like Milan does to throw crosses in. The only services from the outside would be Molinaro and Grygera. That sounds aweful.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well molinaro is slowly improving and grygera is just awful. Thats why we are hoping to get a new RB too that would help us out. Its been so long since I have seen Zebina play I am wondering if he will be able to do what he used to do.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
well molinaro is slowly improving and grygera is just awful. Thats why we are hoping to get a new RB too that would help us out. Its been so long since I have seen Zebina play I am wondering if he will be able to do what he used to do.

U mean slapping camera man and being an overall nutcase ?? :D
Zebina has much better crosses than Grygera imo and nice crosses are what the team has been really lacking.
Whether he can keep up his fitness esp when the games are raining in remains to be seen ... :xfinger:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Seriously if Gio is 10cm taller and 10kg heavier, we probably won't be looking at Diego/Silva/Ribery imo.
Well he's not. And you don't have to be 10cm taller.

He can rotate with Diego.

I prefer Ribery, but that is highly unlikely. I don't like lack of width either, but its not much different too what we are playing now with a straight 4-4-2. So I'm in for creativity where ever it may come from.

DP --Amauri
-----Diego
Macho/sisoko ---- Camo
-----Paulsen
Moli Chiell Legro Zebina
Buffon

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i still think

---------------------amauri/trez-----------------

---------delpiero/gio---------diego---------------

------------------------tiago------------------------

--------------marchisio/sisso-----poulsen----------------

moli/deceglie--chiellini--legrotaglie--zebina/grygera

in order to do this i think iaq will be sold.

or

----------------del piero/iaq----amauri/trez------------

-------------------------giovinco/diego----------------------

--------deceglie/marchisio--------camo/marchionni/tiago-----

---------------------------poulsen/sisso------------------

in this giovinco will most likely never get a shot in this formation

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the thing is, the guy in the middle will probably be the one sitting in front of the defence and help with distribution...and Momo is not the man who excels in that role
yes, sissoko does roam too much. we can do it like milan where pirlo is infront of defence and gattuso more on the right (as starting spot)

momo is our gattuso and poulsen our "pirlo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)