Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (6 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicogood

Jul 10, 2008
I think this would be better:

Del Piero/Gio----------Trez/Amauri
--------------Diego-----------------

Tiago-----Poulsen-------Sissoko

Moli--chiellini--Leggro---Grygera

------------Buffon---------------
nice! the only good (and realistic) formation ive seen on this thread. (some people play too many video games)
then imagine if we had aquilani to replace tiago- perfection!

Buy on AliExpress.com

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
nice! the only good (and realistic) formation ive seen on this thread. (some people play too many video games)
then imagine if we had aquilani to replace tiago- perfection!
realistic? where's camo? where's nedved/giovinco? sissoko RM? Tiago LM? this surely is one of the most unrealistic lineups posted.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope you are not serious with this statement

Tiago might not suck at the moment but he isn`t good eigther he is nothing more than average

Aquilani is good at the moment but still hasn`t reached his greatness everyone expect him to reach

Aquilani is better than Tiago but right now neigther of them is excellent

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #206
    Aquilani as passed the stage of "let's give him a chance, he's still young" phase. The guy is too injury prone and too much hyped by the media and Gigi Buffon.

nicogood

Jul 10, 2008
    realistic? where's camo? where's nedved/giovinco? sissoko RM? Tiago LM? this surely is one of the most unrealistic lineups posted.
    they arent right and left midfielders obviously. theyr centre mids. And ye, to be fair camoranesi and nedved should be in it. But nedved retiring at the end of the season, and i was thinking for next season. Camoranesi can replace poulsen. Or even diego.

Giovinco is in that formation. Alex will be 35 next season, hes not exactly going to play too often, and giovinco is the perfect replacement

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    they arent right and left midfielders obviously. theyr centre mids. And ye, to be fair camoranesi and nedved should be in it. But nedved retiring at the end of the season, and i was thinking for next season. Camoranesi can replace poulsen. Or even diego.

Giovinco is in that formation. Alex will be 35 next season, hes not exactly going to play too often, and giovinco is the perfect replacement
    People thought that this year...

and last year...

and the year before that.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I hope you are not serious with this statement

Tiago might not suck at the moment but he isn`t good eigther he is nothing more than average

Aquilani is good at the moment but still hasn`t reached his greatness everyone expect him to reach

Aquilani is better than Tiago but right now neigther of them is excellent
    I've defended Tiago quite a few times on here, but please tell me your not serious.
    I was kidding guys... Aquilani is better than Tiago... I still wouldn't want him at Juve though... not worth the money Roma want for him...

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
    Apr 1, 2007
    I hope so much to get him as soon as possible, i hope in January.
    Just imagine what he will do with such a big players around.
    In the match betwen inter Sissoko win almost all the balls and duels but he didn t have a player with diego skills to pass the ball. Diego will organize the game to perfect because i think that Juve have the strongrest attack players in the world and who to score?? it s not problem.
    All the fans and all who know something about juve know that we need a attacking middfilder (playmaker) and i repeat i hope to get DIEGO. he is a very talented player. he will make the difference. all the point is DIEGOOOOOO.
    FORZA JUVENTUS.
    And i hope to win this year the scudeto and to put in our shirts 3 stars.:bigscarf:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    All the fans and all who know something about juve know that we need a attacking middfilder (playmaker) and i repeat i hope to get DIEGO. he is a very talented player. he will make the difference. all the point is DIEGOOOOOO.
    FORZA JUVENTUS.
    And i hope to win this year the scudeto and to put in our shirts 3 stars.:bigscarf:
    I know some people (specially diego lovers) will go crazy on me for saying this but i really think that the guy is overrated alot on this forum. He's a talented player nodoubt about that and he's doing great currently in germany but you guys are making him look like a god or something.

The guy did not impress at all in portugal and when he moved to germany he did found he's form there but its always suspicious when a player play soo well for a team and absalutely disastrous for another. Plus he never impressed much with the national team.

The fact is No body knows what impact will diego make in a tough league like serie A....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)