Didier Deschamps (6 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
no he has to get used to our bench. He'll be much better next season.
i seriously hope your right but in my eyes he has not shown enough development during his time here to warrant any type of faith in his abilities what so ever, in fact if anything his managerial abilities have declined.

My issue with him is that he seems to lack any sort of charisma, which is a vital charachteristic of a good coach see ferguson, lippi, mourinho et al. i personally have no confidence in his motivational skills and can not see him developing into a good manager any time soon, his time is surely up and we need marcello back

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
My issue with him is that he seems to lack any sort of charisma, which is a vital charachteristic of a good coach see ferguson, lippi, mourinho et al. i personally have no confidence in his motivational skills and can not see him developing into a good manager any time soon, his time is surely up and we need marcello back
:agree: ya that too

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
MARK, thanks for the reply..

My point is about this forum, I know the news is out there, but I was wondering if this news is being posted in the juventuz forum, or do we see the news outside, and come discuss them here?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
MARK, thanks for the reply..

My point is about this forum, I know the news is out there, but I was wondering if this news is being posted in the juventuz forum, or do we see the news outside, and come discuss them here?
You can post the news in appropriate thread and then say:

"What you think? Please discuss"....

That´s the usual procedure. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)