Didier Deschamps (47 Viewers)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
as much the logical behind the treatment of DD to Bojinov remains unknown..
I think DD just trust Pala more than Boji..
what will happen if Boji get the nod to play more than Pala?..
I bet you guys would be furious with this fact...
So maybe the treatment wasnt fair.. but this is football. Nothing personal..
but sometime it can hurt a player especially a good player much, imagine how u would feel if u just got 5-10mins to play or even watch the whole match on the bench?

Bojinov deserves more time to play, at least 15mins/match.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus coach Didier Deschamps has dismissed suggestions that the turin giants will be challenging for the Scudetto in ther first season upon return to Serie A.
With a return to Serie A almost secured, the attention is shifting rapidly towards rebuilding the team for the rigours of Serie A.
Top players are set to be brought in, big bucks to be spent, all of which will only put the pressure on the coach to deliver immediate success.
However, Deschamps has moved to reduce the pressure.
"I am very fine with the new Juve," Deschamps told L'Equipe Magazine. "The club were in trouble when I came, and maybe I like trouble.
"I have to be realistic. I know if we return to Serie A, Juve will not be able to compete for the title.
"And I don't say that to protect myself."
There are doubts over Deschamps' future itself, with certain reports linking Marcelo Lippi with a return to Turin.

Goal.com

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Saturday 28 April
Corriere dello Sport/Stadio
Juve angrily break away
Deschamps: 'Someone at the club doesn’t believe in me’
------------------------------------------------------------------
who doesn't believe in DD???
Lippi is coming back???

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Saturday 28 April
Corriere dello Sport/Stadio
Juve angrily break away
Deschamps: ‘Someone at the club doesn’t believe in me’
------------------------------------------------------------------
who doesn't believe in DD???
Lippi is coming back???
Lapo?!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
According to newspapers, it's Secco. Though I don't beleive any of it, look out for news next week's newpapers; DD: " I never said I had a problem with anyone at juventus".

Jul 5, 2005
Friday 27 April, 2007
Didier Deschamps admits Juventus are tiring, but that he can see the ticket to the top flight already within their grasp.

“We were less sharp than in other occasions, but it was important to give a sense of continuity to the wins over Genoa and Napoli,” commented the Coach.

Jean-Alain Boumsong’s first half header proved enough to secure a 1-0 victory at Verona’s Stadio Bentegodi this evening.

“We were a little tired and Verona caused problems by clamming up and trying to hit us on the counter-attack.

“In any case, I think we did a little more than our opponents in the 90 minutes and deserved the three points.”

If Genoa and Napoli slip up this weekend, then the Bianconeri can further extend their lead at the top of the table, which going into this round stood at seven points.

“Now there are only a few games left and without the Calciopoli penalty we would already be in Serie A,” added Deschamps.

Many feared for the future of the Turin giants after their demotion and nine-point penalty – reduced from an original 30 and then 17 on appeal.

“We have had some difficult moments this year, but there has always been the great desire to get out of this Division, one that Juventus do not belong in.”

DD achieved this feat by mixing World Cup winners with newcomers from the famed Juventus youth system.

“If youngsters are talented, then I certainly won’t stop to look at their birth certificate before sending them on to the field.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr27q.html

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Very strange he would come out and say this (if he said it) after a few good results and decent performances rather then a couple of months back when we were struggling a bit.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
DD is not a caliber of a coach for Juve.
Especcially that he says that it would be difficult to compete in the first year.
I do not say that we must win the title,but before the championship even started to give up is a disaster!!!!!!.
No way.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Under-fire Coach Didier Deschamps has slammed sections of the Press and even club figures. “I know some people think I’m incapable of leading Juventus.”
The tactician was brought in following their demotion in the Calciopoli scandal and, despite a nine-point penalty, his team is clear on top of the Serie B table.
Nonetheless, the Italian media continues to suggest that Marcello Lippi will return to Turin for their top flight campaign.
“I do not feel my position up for debate and right now I am only thinking about Serie A,” said Deschamps after last night’s 1-0 win away to Verona.
“I knew that taking on this job would mean taking a few hits. Perhaps some have thought that, being French, I am incapable of being a Juve Coach in Serie A.
“There is one newspaper in particular that is running a campaign against me and I hear talk of Lippi’s return. I am not irritated by it, I just stay focused on the objectives. For now one thing is sure, the results are backing me up,” he told ‘La Stampa.’
“Are there also people inside the club that doubt me? It’s possible, but I won’t name them now. Everyone has doubts in life and every Coach is always put to the test. I didn’t think I was the greatest before and I don’t believe myself to be poor now. I keep going with humility and respect.”
The Bianconeri have won 24 of their 35 Serie B games this season, having scored 67 goals and conceded just 22. Had it not been for the Calciopoli penalty, they would already be mathematically promoted.
“I know what I can achieve and what I have already done. There will be time to evaluate the season. The truth of it is that I am under contract with Juve and now our objective is to return to Serie A as soon as possible.”

Football Italia

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm done defending DD. We could be winning every game 10-0, win the league title, the CL, play the best footabll and people would still complain. Because these people are never satisfied. Instead of being grateful for what they have, they think about what they don't (or make up an excuse just for the sake of complaining)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm done defending DD. We could be winning every game 10-0, win the league title, the CL, play the best footabll and people would still complain. Because these people are never satisfied. Instead of being grateful for what they have, they think about what they don't (or make up an excuse just for the sake of complaining)
:agree:

He must be given his chance in 'A'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)