Didier Deschamps (2 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
AngelaL said:
:agree: From what I saw of the match Juve players were slow in both thought & deed. They lacked speed, alertness, & they lacked vision (ability to read the game). Brescia took full advantage of this & they won. Hopefully, the defeat will act as a kick in the posterior & they will start winning again.
Quoted in agreement. I'm not going to use your reasons behind our defeat to justify Deschamps' situation, even though, the players have to accept the fact that they're responsible more and they made terrible mistakes especially the back line's four bar Balzaretti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Quoted in agreement. I'm not going to use your reasons behind our defeat to justify Deschamps' situation, even though, the players have to accept the fact that they're responsible more and they made terrible mistakes especially the back line's four bar Balzaretti.
That's O.K. DD is not perfect, but from what I saw the team as a whole played badly yesterday. I couldn't understand why DD took Balza off at the time, as I only had a smallish, blurry screen. However, later I looked through the Juve official website photos & saw that Balza was sporting a bandage on his right leg. Perhaps he was subbed because DD wanted to prevent that injury getting worse. I felt that DD should have subbed Palla or Bojo for Trez or Paro for Gianni or Zanetti (to add some speed to the midfield, which was Soooo slow). If he wanted to sub Balza, he should have moved Giorgio to LB, & put Legro or Biri in the middle, or Giorgio to LB Zebina & Boum in the middle with Biri on RB. :sigh: I suppose it is so much easier to say this in hindsight.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
From what I saw of the match Juve players were slow in both thought & deed. They lacked speed, alertness, & they lacked vision (ability to read the game). Brescia took full advantage of this & they won. Hopefully, the defeat will act as a kick in the posterior & they will start winning again.
Yes. Though it's starting to become a trend, that we need a kick in the posterior every third match. Not good.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
That's O.K. DD is not perfect, but from what I saw the team as a whole played badly yesterday. I couldn't understand why DD took Balza off at the time, as I only had a smallish, blurry screen. However, later I looked through the Juve official website photos & saw that Balza was sporting a bandage on his right leg. Perhaps he was subbed because DD wanted to prevent that injury getting worse. I felt that DD should have subbed Palla or Bojo for Trez or Paro for Gianni or Zanetti (to add some speed to the midfield, which was Soooo slow). If he wanted to sub Balza, he should have moved Giorgio to LB, & put Legro or Biri in the middle, or Giorgio to LB Zebina & Boum in the middle with Biri on RB. :sigh: I suppose it is so much easier to say this in hindsight.
ur quote Angela shows that DD has also responsibility to this defeat, as his subs were either late or not in the perfect place!
I agree totaly with u :pint:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Actually, I think that the situation was very terrible that even the best tactician in Europe couldn't have dealt with our team's unjustified bad performance, especially with the lack of experienced players who can balance the team's performance in these circumstances.

However, I'm waiting till the end of the current season plus the summer's transfers to say my opinion about Deschamps, if he remains our coach of course. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yes. Though it's starting to become a trend, that we need a kick in the posterior every third match. Not good.
While it is not good, it is hardly surprising that it is difficult for the players to stay totally motivated all the time playing at a lower level.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
DD denies quit claims Monday 12 March, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps has denied that he considered leaving after the defeat with Brescia.

The Bianconeri are still top of the table, one point ahead of Napoli, despite the slip-up at Mantova’s Stadio Martelli on Saturday.

But rumours had suggested that the Frenchman was very disappointed and had threatened to resign from his post at the helm of the Old Lady.

“I don’t know who made this up, I never said anything like that,” Deschamps raged in a press conference.

“I don’t feel I am the problem here. I would tell you every single word I said in the dressing room, but I really feel that it is right for those things to remain private,” added the tactician.

“When I speak with the team I always ask my men their comments and what they think. If they were to see their thoughts published they would probably speak less freely with me.”

The former Monaco boss made no secret of the fact that he was not pleased with the team’s performance over the weekend, but doesn’t believe this can compromise the season.

“I am not happy, I am mad mainly because of the way we were defeated. The entire team didn’t do well, it wasn’t one man’s fault. However, our season does not depend on one match.

“We have done well so far, this is a great season and it is logical that we must sometimes lose. There will be other tough clashes. This is a very competitive championship, but we are doing well.”

Deschamps also commented on David Trezeguet’s three-match ban, which was handed out by the Disciplinary Commission after viewing video evidence proving he had elbowed an opponent in the match with Brescia.

“Three matches seems excessive. I do not want to justify his behaviour, but when we play everyone is always ready to judge what we do, we always seem to be under the spotlight,” concluded the Juventino.

Channel 4

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
its funny how these comments circulate about his quite claims. i swear, the reporters and the poeple who write this make it seem that DD said it out of nowhere.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Something that Deschamps need to work on it is to try to handle more the pressure. Deschamps is a great coach but that makes him an average coach. Of course we should give time to him to prove himself

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
its funny how these comments circulate about his quite claims. i swear, the reporters and the poeple who write this make it seem that DD said it out of nowhere.
they are not doing for free, ad they will get something from this..and 1more ting they always sits on chair and gets bored thats why they are king somethng to pass their time.i hate this..:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)