Didier Deschamps (12 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
IMO dd has not got the charachteristics of a coach, hes far too laid back and i think his attitude is rubbing off on the players, he described todays performance as a "bad day at the office"..... WTF!!! YOU TWAT!!! WE WERE EMBARASSING!!! i want a coach with a pair of balls that can kick the players back in to shape, with an attitude like this we may have to get used to losing....

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
IMO dd has not got the charachteristics of a coach, hes far too laid back and i think his attitude is rubbing off on the players, he described todays performance as a "bad day at the office"..... WTF!!! YOU TWAT!!! WE WERE EMBARASSING!!! i want a coach with a pair of balls that can kick the players back in to shape, with an attitude like this we may have to get used to losing....
how do you he doesnt do that :eyebrows: because he may do that but we dont have a clue what goes on

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Chill down guys and stop slamming the man.

Monsieur Deschamps isn't responsible for the mistakes done by Buffon, Boumsong and Zebina which led to the three goals, which we conceded, respectively.
yes he is...

he could bench BUMsong...because at this point he is no better than any other defenders on the bench

the only thing worse than what we have as a coach right now is Crap re-joining this team at season's end

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
yes he is...

he could bench BUMsong...because at this point he is no better than any other defenders on the bench

the only thing worse than what we have as a coach right now is Crap re-joining this team at season's end
:agree: im glad you share my low opinion of our tactician, that sounds wrong, calling him a tactician implies that he knows something about tactics..... any suggestions??

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Vinman said:
yes he is...

Who were the defenders on the bench?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yes he is...

And why is he responsible for their silly mistakes?Defensively his tactics were right and Boumsong was only at fault for the 2nd goal where he slipped.

On the bench we have Legro(who isn't fit or just came back from Injury) and biri and both are way worst than Boumsong.

DD made some huge mistakes last night but still the players had bigger mistakes. Defenders blunders cost us goals and upfront Trezi miss kicked a bicycle kicked where he was completely unmarked.Something that could've completely changed the game.

Now to Deschamps, imo the biggest mistake he did was that he didn't introduce paro sooner.The distribution was just awful and i certainly didn't expect much from gianni and zanetti.
Another mistake was that he changed the shape of the team by taking balzaretti off.Even if he didnt have the best of games defensively, he was always pushing forward and when he was brought off we lost our shape and then the team a lot of time to get into the same rhythm we had before.

Pouring in forwards doesn't necessarily mean that your team is attacking in a organised manner.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
As I pointed out many times before.
We will desperately need a leadership of a street wise guys.
This is what happened when a ,maximum ,middle rated,office manager (Giggli) leads Juventus.
Man, working in a car producing bussines and leading a giant as a Juventus are a different things like sky and earth.
And what about his statement,about Juventus first year in Seria A(hopefully next year).
" We will try to be in first 4 in the league"!!!!!!!! .What a prick .Juves target should be ever and ever first place,does not matter of circumstances,not to be in first four.Stupid.
And for Dechamps.I never liked much of him.He is man without guts.Maybe he is good in this situation,for Serie B,but no way for Serie A.
Giggli and him = disaster.They will be satisfied if Juve would be 4-th in the league.
Stupid,stupid.
Oh how we will need Moggi.
Everybody are recalling him only for Calciopolli.
And what about his transfers.
We got almoust everyone we want.
Best manager on the market,ever.
What was our perfomance against Brescia???? Disaster.
Giggli please go again in car industry.He can run someone in serie C ,not Juve.It is a shame for us to have him and Dechamps.I have watch the game also against Modena.If they did not score in 84 minute we will not be able to score ever.This is Juve???? No way.
Football is for us,supporters of Juve.Not for some fat shareholders,to whom Giggli must lick their asses.Get rid of him at once ang get someone proper.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
As I pointed out many times before.
We will desperately need a leadership of a street wise guys.
This is what happened when a ,maximum ,middle rated,office manager (Giggli) leads Juventus.
Man, working in a car producing bussines and leading a giant as a Juventus are a different things like sky and earth.
And what about his statement,about Juventus first year in Seria A(hopefully next year).
" We will try to be in first 4 in the league"!!!!!!!! .What a prick .Juves target should be ever and ever first place,does not matter of circumstances,not to be in first four.Stupid.
And for Dechamps.I never liked much of him.He is man without guts.Maybe he is good in this situation,for Serie B,but no way for Serie A.
Giggli and him = disaster.They will be satisfied if Juve would be 4-th in the league.
Stupid,stupid.
Oh how we will need Moggi.
Everybody are recalling him only for Calciopolli.
And what about his transfers.
We got almoust everyone we want.
Best manager on the market,ever.
What was our perfomance against Brescia???? Disaster.
Giggli please go again in car industry.He can run someone in serie C ,not Juve.It is a shame for us to have him and Dechamps.I have watch the game also against Modena.If they did not score in 84 minute we will not be able to score ever.This is Juve???? No way.
Football is for us,supporters of Juve.Not for some fat shareholders,to whom Giggli must lick their asses.Get rid of him at once ang get someone proper.
c'mon be realistic, we cant win it the first year unless we make a super squad

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
I dont know how good Cobolli is rated as a manager( I still think hes a top manager, cause the annual general meeting woudnt choose him to president), but the point is, only a incompetente idiot can say that a team who was so rebuilded like ours would win the scudetto. You must trace real targets. The other thing is, that we must have the highest targets.
But I hope that we win,or at least we were the 2:D (but not behind inter or milan)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)