Didier Deschamps (23 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Juventus want Deschamps to work with Lippi

Marcello Lippi could still return to Juventus for their new Serie A campaign.
With yesterday's sensational announcement of a ?70 million summer transfer kitty, Juve director Jean-Claude Blanc also confirmed coach Didier Deschamps for next season.

However, an emotional return to the Bianconeri could still be on for Lippi, with the board considering offering the World Cup winner a senior position working alongside Deschamps.
Check the source: Tribalfootball
_______________________________________​

I find nothing embarrasing for Deschamps working alongside Marcelo Lippi. Some people may consider this as being a backward step in the former's career, but in my opinion, working with Lippi is an honour.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I find nothing embarrasing for Deschamps working alongside Marcelo Lippi. Some people may consider this as being a backward step in the former's career, but in my opinion, working with Lippi is an honour.
ya and if shit hits the fan then we can always boot DD (not that i'm advocating that) and lippi can slide rite back in :D ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
send DD back to France, and put Lippi back in charge FFS

while were at it, toss the transsexual loving junkie to the curb, and bring back Moggi !!!!

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Imagine Moggi came back to Juve, what a laugh that would be. Reactions everywhere. It'd be great, but a refereeing decision would never go our way, and we'd be investigated everytime we scored.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
send DD back to France, and put Lippi back in charge FFS

while were at it, toss the transsexual loving junkie to the curb, and bring back Moggi !!!!
ok let me put it to you, do you think lippi would come back so gladly after we sacked him and we are in B?? i dont think we will go from a world cup win to B. and how did you feel about lippi in 2004 season?? we wwre third and now we are 1st albeit in B but with a -9 deficit

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
ok let me put it to you, do you think lippi would come back so gladly after we sacked him and we are in B?? i dont think we will go from a world cup win to B. and how did you feel about lippi in 2004 season?? we wwre third and now we are 1st albeit in B but with a -9 deficit
Juventus didnt sack Lippi

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
We didn't sack Lippi. There was an agreement between our management and him, even before the end of season 2003/2004, that we're not going to offer him a contract extension and he agreed with that.

Even though, I believe that Lippi wouldn't let us down if we need him to coach us. Lippi is a true Juventino.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We didn't sack Lippi. There was an agreement between our management and him, even before the end of season 2003/2004, that we're not going to offer him a contract extension and he agreed with that.

Even though, I believe that Lippi wouldn't let us down if we need him to coach us. Lippi is a true Juventino.
:agree: nicely put man

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
DD expected backing Thursday 15 March, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps was not surprised after the club confirmed him at the helm. “I never felt that my job was in peril.”

Director general Jean-Claude Blanc renewed the outfit’s trust in the Frenchman on Wednesday, after the Board of Directors voted for an increase in capital.

That money should also the allow the tactician to make important signings in the summer, as the club hopes to immediately guarantee their competitiveness in the top flight.

“I would have been surprised had they decided to send me away,” Deschamps told Juventus Channel.

“In these months I never had the feeling that things would have gone differently,” added the former Monaco boss.

“Yesterday’s decisions were very important and confirmed that the Agnelli family want a competitive Juve. This motivates us even more in concentrating on this project.”

Deschamps is aware that the squad will need to be strengthened for next season, but believes that keeping the great champions is the first step that needs to be accomplished by the Old Lady.

“We need new signings, but most of all we must keep our key players and believe in the men who are fighting for our main objective this year.

“Those who are here like it and want to stay, now it won’t be as difficult to find an agreement with them.”

Juventus are the solitary leaders in Serie B, three points ahead of Napoli, and will host Triestina on Monday.

“No one likes Serie B, it has been a sacrifice for us all and we only want it to last for one year. Starting on Friday we will intensify our training sessions, in view of another important match,” concluded the Bianconero.

Channel 4

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I think he means Lippi won't go from winning a World Cup which is the biggest prize in soccer, to winning Serie B. Almost saying like it's an embarassment I guess. Something along those lines. :D
nah c'mon, but i think that lippi as much as i love him, i dont think he would accept B. thats all, but i hope he proves me wrong if DD gets chopped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)