Didier Deschamps (5 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Coaches learn, what did Rijjkard do before coaching Barca? exactly he only coached Holland and he relegated some dutch team.
DD reached the CL final, so i think its pretty the same.
This isnt a standard, many great coaches didnt reach CL final!
Besides, the next year he struggled with them even in French league :eyebrows:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
This isnt a standard, many great coaches didnt reach CL final!
Besides, the next year he struggled with them even in French league :eyebrows:
ofcourse it isn't am just pointing out that no coach starts at the top and its all a learning process.

And he did find it hard in the league the next year but imo we owe him a chance in the big stage.We are going back to serie A, and then we can see what hes really made off.As now there are many variables that are influencing the team in the wrong way and they are effecting the performances imo.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
ofcourse it isn't am just pointing out that no coach starts at the top and its all a learning process.

And he did find it hard in the league the next year but imo we owe him a chance in the big stage.We are going back to serie A, and then we can see what hes really made off.As now there are many variables that are influencing the team in the wrong way and they are effecting the performances imo.
i agree

plus IMO its better to make mistakes and learn from them now than in seire A .

hopefully next year in the seire A both DD and the players learn not to make the same mistakes the are doing this year.

I will wait after next season and judge him. IMO a CL position and coppa italia final will be satisfactory but then again as a juve fan i want the league title

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Coaches learn, what did Rijjkard do before coaching Barca? exactly he only coached Holland and he relegated some dutch team.
DD reached the CL final, so i think its pretty the same.
OK

but the circumstances were much different.

why barca choose reijcard? they had much more choice than we had when we appointed DD

plus the amount of investment reijcard had was enormous not to mention the fact that ronaldinho in the team

IMO the comparison is invalid

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

:agree: Agreed

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
No one says that we must get the scudetto in the first year.But ,before you play a single game to point out that being in first 4 would be our goal is a disaster.How then anuone could expect Juve to be first ,does not if we make a super squad or not.
He must say that we will do our best to put Juve on old ,well known position and not to be in first 4.
Prick.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
just think why Juventus sold all DC players??
if because of $$$, we could sell one FC--Ibra, one DM-Emerson, and one DC--Thrum
these 3 players could let us gain at least 40m..

and we can still be a competitive team even in Series A
and now, our defence is just crap....how to kill Inter in the next season?

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I dont know how good Cobolli is rated as a manager( I still think hes a top manager, cause the annual general meeting woudnt choose him to president), but the point is, only a incompetente idiot can say that a team who was so rebuilded like ours would win the scudetto. You must trace real targets. The other thing is, that we must have the highest targets.
But I hope that we win,or at least we were the 2:D (but not behind inter or milan)

With manager like Giggli(he could be a bussines manager of a highest level,which he is not, but got less than a 1 minute experience in football) even a 4 place would be a miracle.
With recent playing of the squad against Modena and Brescia ,maybe our main and real target is to be between 4 in Serie C.
What he is doing with Juve, not having a clear view what shape of team wants is a disaster and ages far from "real target".He got not real targets.
I do not want my belowed team rto be like Torino or Lecce or Catania.
We are Juve ,remeber.We make history of football.No one can mess and insult with that.Especcially not a foemer car bussines manager.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
just think why Juventus sold all DC players??
if because of $$$, we could sell one FC--Ibra, one DM-Emerson, and one DC--Thrum
these 3 players could let us gain at least 40m..

and we can still be a competitive team even in Series A
and now, our defence is just crap....how to kill Inter in the next season?
I can not agree more with this ,exactly mate.
The thing is that this leadership does not have a clear vision what shape of Juve wants,and they obviously are not capable of that because they are not football professionals before.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
I can not agree more with this ,exactly mate.
The thing is that this leadership does not have a clear vision what shape of Juve wants,and they obviously are not capable of that because they are not football professionals before.
and i remember Zambrotta, Emerson, Thrum, Canna said they could stay even Juve was in Series B, don't know these were true or not, but if the club tried to hold them, they definitely couldn't go away

so, if i were Secco , i would not sell Zambrotta and Cannavaro
i would sell Ibrahimovic, Emerson, Thrum, Camoranesi instead

this could make our squad still balanced in the 3 sides

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
With manager like Giggli(he could be a bussines manager of a highest level,which he is not, but got less than a 1 minute experience in football) even a 4 place would be a miracle.
With recent playing of the squad against Modena and Brescia ,maybe our main and real target is to be between 4 in Serie C.
What he is doing with Juve, not having a clear view what shape of team wants is a disaster and ages far from "real target".He got not real targets.
I do not want my belowed team rto be like Torino or Lecce or Catania.
We are Juve ,remeber.We make history of football.No one can mess and insult with that.Especcially not a foemer car bussines manager.
even if we became Parma, Napoli would be a shame..

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
the only thing worse than what we have as a coach right now is Crap re-joining this team at season's end
:wth: ? Oh, God! NOOOooooooooooo!

This isn't Deschamps fault,players must know they are playing for Juventus
:agree: From what I saw of the match Juve players were slow in both thought & deed. They lacked speed, alertness, & they lacked vision (ability to read the game). Brescia took full advantage of this & they won. Hopefully, the defeat will act as a kick in the posterior & they will start winning again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)