Limitare l’assunzione di bevande gassate
Puntualità agli allenamenti, a pranzo e a cena
Libera uscita serale: rientro in hotel entro le 23
Obbligo della divisa in ritiro e in trasferta
Vietato fumare

---------------------------------

Could anybody translate, please??:eyebrows: :eyebrows:
:wink:

It's forbidden: using mobile phones in the locker rooms, at lunch and dinner, reading newspapers in the locker rooms and in the massages rooms, eating outside lunch/dinner (except for fruit) and smoking.
They have to salute when they arrive, shake hands with the opponents, be punctual at lunch/dinner and trainings, return to the hotel before 11pm, wear the official kit and try to avoid carbonated drinks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
giovanotti said:
I can't wait to see that bira moretti game...we will play against the champions.:lol2: inter.
Didier destroy them!!!!!!!!:tup:
I prefer not showing up and let them win that game by default. Seems like it's the only way they can win something. :pint:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
isha00 said:
:wink:

It's forbidden: using mobile phones in the locker rooms, at lunch and dinner, reading newspapers in the locker rooms and in the massages rooms, eating outside lunch/dinner (except for fruit) and smoking.
They have to salute when they arrive, shake hands with the opponents, be punctual at lunch/dinner and trainings, return to the hotel before 11pm, wear the official kit and try to avoid carbonated drinks.
Thanks Elisa and welcome back...

I hope you did great in your exams:eyebrows:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
I prefer not showing up and let them win that game by default. Seems like it's the only way they can win something. :pint:
:lol:

u guys think that DD is thinking abt using biri as a full time CB ? he could be useful there, especially with his experience but he isnt the biggest player there and i think since he didnt play there all his career it could work against him.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i read on cafejuventus that DD is looking to use Palladino as levrage to get the Felipe and even mybe Bonazzoli deals. I dont think thats the best move as the player stated that he would like to stay and help the team.

Although both deals would be great but the kid wants to prove himself with the team and he should be given a chance.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #71
    sateeh said:
    i read on cafejuventus that DD is looking to use Palladino as levrage to get the Felipe and even mybe Bonazzoli deals. I dont think thats the best move as the player stated that he would like to stay and help the team.

Although both deals would be great but the kid wants to prove himself with the team and he should be given a chance.
    Somehow I don't like how DD is handling such cases, we seem to be heading towards the wrong direction in terms of sales. Palladino should stay in Juventus

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ZhiXin said:
    Somehow I don't like how DD is handling such cases, we seem to be heading towards the wrong direction in terms of sales. Palladino should stay in Juventus
    its just speculation until now, so i hope they arent truee. We will have to wait and see

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I'm not so sure about Palladino yet. The Alessandria defence was in shambles. I think he's a good prospect and that he will do quite well in Serie-B, though, so I don't mind keeping him at all. And it's fantastic that he's so eager to prove his worth to the club. But even more important than this, is ensuring enough quality players so that we can promote to the Serie-A in one season. And I really hope there isn't anyone here who thinks this will be a walk in the park! We begin the season with -17 points and we basically have to go through it undefeated, and win almost EVERY game. I think we can afford additional 5 defeats, if we don't draw more than one or two games. Forza Deschamps if he can bring in Felipe and Givet!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Palladino should be kept, he is a home grown player and we need atleast one that break through the first team...

Bojinov is another great prospect but he's not homegrown..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    sateeh said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,I want to see him with us...oh damn...:disagree:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Jem83 said:
    I'm not so sure about Palladino yet. The Alessandria defence was in shambles. I think he's a good prospect and that he will do quite well in Serie-B, though, so I don't mind keeping him at all. And it's fantastic that he's so eager to prove his worth to the club. But even more important than this, is ensuring enough quality players so that we can promote to the Serie-A in one season. And I really hope there isn't anyone here who thinks this will be a walk in the park! We begin the season with -17 points and we basically have to go through it undefeated, and win almost EVERY game. I think we can afford additional 5 defeats, if we don't draw more than one or two games. Forza Deschamps if he can bring in Felipe and Givet!
    Agreed abt the perception abt serieB, as it will be tough in regards to physicallity.DD has to take that into consideration, so i hope the players dont get many injuries.This preparation is very essential, for next season.

Abt Palla, hes a great prospect and he should be given his chance.Its great that he wants to help this team and his spirit will lift this team.

We dont know anything yet, so i think we should wait and see wat happens. But i like that DD is looking for the likes of Felipe and Bonazzoli, who r young and would be a great benefit to the team.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Anybody knows from which round is Juve gonna start competing for Coppa Italia next season?

We should go for it seriously, all the way... Silver Star is awaiting us !!!

Forza Juve !!!

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
    Jul 15, 2006
    Elvin said:
    Anybody knows from which round is Juve gonna start competing for Coppa Italia next season?

We should go for it seriously, all the way... Silver Star is awaiting us !!!

Forza Juve !!!
    :agree:

and please let us kick Inter's ass :tup:

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #80
    - vOnAm - said:
    Palladino should be kept, he is a home grown player and we need atleast one that break through the first team...

Bojinov is another great prospect but he's not homegrown..
    It does not matter, he is only 20, and if Juventus were to get him in a blind auction, then weeeeeeeeeeeee :weee: :weee:

sateeh said:
    Agreed abt the perception abt serieB, as it will be tough in regards to physicallity.DD has to take that into consideration, so i hope the players dont get many injuries.This preparation is very essential, for next season.

Abt Palla, hes a great prospect and he should be given his chance.Its great that he wants to help this team and his spirit will lift this team.

We dont know anything yet, so i think we should wait and see wat happens. But i like that DD is looking for the likes of Felipe and Bonazzoli, who r young and would be a great benefit to the team.
    Palladino has done well in Serie B before, I predict this could be his season. I don't know why we are targetting Bonazzoli. If Felipe wanna come, good replacement for Kovac, who will retire pretty soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)