Didier Deschamps (10 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
It does not matter, he is only 20, and if Juventus were to get him in a blind auction, then weeeeeeeeeeeee :weee: :weee:

Palladino has done well in Serie B before, I predict this could be his season. I don't know why we are targetting Bonazzoli. If Felipe wanna come, good replacement for Kovac, who will retire pretty soon.
I remember when both Bonazzolli and Gilardino were at Parma and they were Backups for Adriano...I was really impressed by both but i liked Bonazzolli more.Hes young but he was unlucky with the injuries he got, especially as he is playing in a good team which is Sampa.

I say he is a better target than lucarrelli, but i dont think any player is worth risking palladino for at the moment. If Novellino wants either olivera or zalayeta then it would be ok, but palladino should be kept imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    sateeh said:
    I remember when both Bonazzolli and Gilardino were at Parma and they were Backups for Adriano...I was really impressed by both but i liked Bonazzolli more.Hes young but he was unlucky with the injuries he got, especially as he is playing in a good team which is Sampa.

I say he is a better target than lucarrelli, but i dont think any player is worth risking palladino for at the moment. If Novellino wants either olivera or zalayeta then it would be ok, but palladino should be kept imo.
    This is y I insist on Palladino, he is prepared to play for Juventus.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ZhiXin said:
    This is y I insist on Palladino, he is prepared to play for Juventus.
    the question is that whether DD is looking to build a new squad consisting of the youngesters and the more experienced players we already have with a few players coming in, or is he looking to get a speedy promotion to serie B even if that results in sacrificing the younger prospects with a few experienced players especially trezi.

This squad could get promotion, bet it needs patching here and there.The problem i see is that if that (god forbid) we get injuries to some players then we will have problems.

Well lets wait and see wats DD's perception of wats going to happen later on, and wat is he going to do abt it

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Palladino looks to be a good prospect and i see no reason why DD would consider his sale at the moment, i would be looking to offload Zalayeta, even though i like him and he could be useful i cant see him getting much playing time with palladino, del piero, bojinov, and at the moment trez and ibra infront of him depending on what happens, then use cash to get our targets rather than exchanging our prospects

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    sateeh said:
    the issue here is whether risking promotion to construct a new squad ? thats the question, its not just abt palladino.
    Good question.
    Well I think that we would not risk it if we start the game with our first team,and after we gain a good and secure result to make some changes.

Palladino,Paro,Mirante,Volpato and Massielo are the guys that are begging for a chance.
    And why not,maybe one of them will turn into new Pirlo,or Nesta or Gila,we never know that until we try.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    giovanotti said:
    Good question.
    Well I think that we would not risk it if we start the game with our first team,and after we gain a good and secure result to make some changes.

Palladino,Paro,Mirante,Volpato and Massielo are the guys that are begging for a chance.
    And why not,maybe one of them will turn into new Pirlo,or Nesta or Gila,we never know that until we try.
    this first team will be alrite to gain promotion, paro,masielo,palla,mirante, volpato already showed that they r great prospects. The problem is that if we were to get injuries during the season.Then the cover is not as good as the starting eleven imo in some positions.
    Does the fear of injuries constitutes getting players to get a "sure" promotion? i think DD should go for the new squad with some patching here and there, nothing big just a couple or three players will do for this squad imo and depending on the youth for the other parts

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    There is a situation happenning now and DD will have to make a very tough decision.We have tudor,legro, and possibly kovac and masielo pledging their future for juve. The problem is that he thinks the defence needs re-enforcements thats why he is already thinking abt Givet or even Boumsong:tdown:

All r faithful and ready to play in serie B to help the club, who is he going to sell ? Big decision and could influence some other players to stay or leave.Depends on wat happens.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    A coach like DD can turn this to an advantage. Hungry young players can vie for a spot, and the other blokes who feel entitled will have to continue to prove themselves.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    yeah he could, but will he do that to get the best out of these players.Hope he does that.

Time will tell if things go to plan

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    “Expect to see new faces before August 31st”

“We – myself, the club, his team mates - did everything we could to convince him that it was the right choice to stay, but both Zlatan and his agent had other ideas”. Didier Deschamps spoke out this morning on the departure of Zlatan Ibrahimovic for Inter: “I have to think about the group here, we need players who are motivated and who have the right attitude. He knew he had an important role to play if he chose to remain with the club, but he changed his mind about what he wanted to do from one day to the next. We did everything we could to keep him but after a certain point, it was clear we had to find another solution”.

However, the Frenchman underlined this is not the beginning of another exodus: “Just because Zlatan has chosen to leave it doesn’t mean everyone else will. Buffon has pledged his future to the club, end of story. As far as Trezeguet is concerned, I’ve spoken to his father, who looks after his interests, and we are working towards a positive solution regarding his future with the bianconeri. I still see Camoranesi as an important part of our project here and I’m counting on him. The fact that we have Marchionni here as well means nothing, I like to have different options available throughout the season and I also see competition for places as an important stimulus. As things stand I’ve only heard the views of his agent, not his own, and I choose not to respond to the comments his agent has made". Deschamps then spoke about the squad he has at his disposal: “We have a good group here, a competitive squad. We need more than just eleven players to challenge this season and it’s also important to have competition for places. Up until now there have only been departures but you will see some new faces before the 31st of August. In defence most definitely, and perhaps up front also”.

Deschamps can count on the presence of Del Piero: “Alex chose to stay right away. He’s not only a fantastic player but an essential influence in the dressing room as well. I know him well already, having played alongside him, and he knows how important he is to the team. At the moment he needs to get back to fitness but he will be ready to show his magic come the beginning of the season”. And the prospect of facing Inter tomorrow in the Birra Moretti Trophy? “This won’t be a grudge match. Maybe the fans have other ideas, but for us this is just another part of our preparations; a desire for ‘revenge’ won’t help us go about the task in the right way. I will say this though, championships are won on the pitch and no one can ever take away the achievements of the Juventus players, they won the games”. That said, Deschamps is prepared for any future hostility: “We can expect provocation from off the pitch this season, but I hope it will be different on the pitch itself. Our players must be prepared not to rise to provocation, they must focus on keeping calm”. Deschamps ended the conference on a tactical note: “I’ll tell you this now, I will put my faith in a flat back four. It’s the most natural and adaptable line up. It allows you to play your own game and not have to worry about the opposition’s formation”.

interesting statement by DD

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I said this in anothetr thread, Deschamps sould stop saying "none else will eave" cause everytime he says that one or two players leave, and he looks dumm.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    its not just him, everyone has been stating the samething and a day later players have been leaving. Gigli,DD, and Blanc all said some stuff and hours later we let players go.

ffs, DD should stop making those idiotic comments.If hes trying to raise the prices of players then its ok but why loan out the likes of kapo & olivera.

DD has to work hard on rebuilding the team now.He has 20 days to recruit new players and develop a backbone for this team.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Deschamps: No One Is Leaving The Juve coach has no intention of letting his star players leave.

Didier Deschamps once again stated that none of the top players of Juventus is on his way out despite the constant transfer rumours surrounding players such as Buffon, Camoranesi and Trezeguet.

“There’s still a week of negotiations, the squad is quite complete, but we shall see what will happen.

“With regards to the outgoing market, you already know our position and it’s quite clear: I continue repeating that no player will leave Turin.

The former Monaco coach also commented the latest Bianconeri’s capture.

“The important thing was to strengthen our defensive department. Boumsong has the characteristics to give something more to the squad. I’m glad that he accepted this project.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    here we go again, everytime he says that someone leaves.I guess its camo turn now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)