Dida OUT 2-3 months (3 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok, so me and my buddy have this inside joke:

When somebody starts telling us about their problems, we're like... (with an asshole voice and face expression)

EJNOOOY!

So ENJOOOY, Milanistas

:lol:

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
the difference between us and milan. the scandal hit us both (Juve much harder ocourse)... but we, unlike milan, didnt stay down..

they have been playing horribly.. i dont understand it though, they have some great players

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    mark83 said:
    And Lippi must not go to Milan...:D
    he can't, not even other teams in Italy because of some new rule with agents/coaches. Some conflict of interest thing.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    mark77 said:
    Dida injury blow

Thursday 23 November, 2006
    Milan will be without first-choice goalkeeper Nelson Dida for at least two months due to a knee injury.

Milan may now bid for Livorno goalkeeper Marco Amelia in January as an immediate replacement for the injured No 1, as suggested by the latest reports in Italy.

Bad news for Milan, Kalac can't cut it. Fiori(if he's still there) neither. We won't let go Buffon in January so they will go for Amelia IMO.
    I don't know who to feel sorry for - the injured Dida or poor Amelia. :D

As for Juve returning the favour, we don't have enough players to spare them a goalie. If I remember correctly, the reason Buffon was injured, was because of a clumsy clot by the name of Ricky Kaka, which was why milan lent us Abbiati.

Abbiati played well for us, I'm surprised they didn't keep him & lend Dida to Torino. IMHO, I think Abbiati was the better goalie.

Juventus710 said:
    he was serie a's best goalkeeper last season
    Only because Gigi was injured!

Mark83 said:
    Milan just can´t stop their misery, but I think they can recall Abbiati, cause that guy Kalac is a living disaster...
    Players on loan are subject to the contract made between the club they are loaned to & the club lending the player. So I reckon that it would depend on the wording of the contract.

Mark83 said:
    Because I want Ancelotti back.
    No thanks! I prefer Lippi.
    Re Lippi: -
    he can't, not even other teams in Italy because of some new rule with agents/coaches. Some conflict of interest thing.
    Aw, I like Lippi as a manager.

Badass Devil said:
    Shame that doesnt apply to former board member lawyers
    True! We need a lawyer loyal to Juventus!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    AngelaL said:
    I don't know who to feel sorry for - the injured Dida or poor Amelia. :D

As for Juve returning the favour, we don't have enough players to spare them a goalie. If I remember correctly, the reason Buffon was injured, was because of a clumsy clot by the name of Ricky Kaka, which was why milan lent us Abbiati.

Abbiati played well for us, I'm surprised they didn't keep him & lend Dida to Torino. IMHO, I think Abbiati was the better goalie.

Only because Gigi was injured!

Players on loan are subject to the contract made between the club they are loaned to & the club lending the player. So I reckon that it would depend on the wording of the contract.

No thanks! I prefer Lippi.
    Re Lippi: -

Aw, I like Lippi as a manager.

True! We need a lawyer loyal to Juventus!

no we just need juventino loyal to beating up interisti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)