Dida OUT 2-3 months (2 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I guess you're right about that but he still amuses me a great deal :D

Hey Badass, holler at us

What do you think about them Interesti??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jacques said:
So let us say we get promoted next season, you do prefer we beat Inter in two legs and end up seventh in the table than losing to Inter twice and ending up second.
id rather we beat inter twice and finished campioni d'italia and besides neither situations u mentioned will ever happen, unless ancelotti returned - god forbid

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jem83 said:
I guess you're right about that but he still amuses me a great deal :D

Hey Badass, holler at us

What do you think about them Interesti??
they are a bunch of rabbling thieving whores, who lie cheat and steal cuz they are only clowns on a football pitch, they are the laughing stock of the footballing world, if not at least calcio, they posess the worst following ever, not 1 follower of this group of such bitches is truly loyal, they are animals who live in a bubble and are lead to believe that their constant excessive spending will bring them success but are only lead to dissapointment, though to most comming 3rd and beating messina 1-0 is a f*cking achievment

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Badass Devil
they are a bunch of rabbling thieving whores, who lie cheat and steal cuz they are only clowns on a football pitch, they are the laughing stock of the footballing world, if not at least calcio, they posess the worst following ever, not 1 follower of this group of such bitches is truly loyal, they are animals who live in a bubble and are lead to believe that their constant excessive spending will bring them success but are only lead to dissapointment, though to most comming 3rd and beating messina 1-0 is a f*cking achievment
:lol: :lol:
loved your answer:toast:

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
I think that this adds to Milan's trouble.
January is only a month away, Amelia will not have the time to prove himself in Milan and he will leave at the end of the seoson if they get him so i think it is a bad idea.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Badass Devil said:
who said i was here to entertain
You do live on extremes, so you?

You can be ok if you stop bitching about Inter at every other post you make and still not entertain. There is a lot between being boring and entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)