Dida OUT 2-3 months (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Dida injury blow

Thursday 23 November, 2006
Milan will be without first-choice goalkeeper Nelson Dida for at least two months due to a knee injury.

The Brazilian hurt his knee during the Champions League match with AEK Athens and was forced to leave the pitch before the end of the 1-0 defeat on Tuesday evening.

The player underwent detailed medical tests on Thursday, which confirmed the initial fears, as Dida suffered a partial lesion of his left quadriceps tendon.

Further tests will follow in the next few days but the initial prognosis is of a two or three month stop, if there are no further complications.

Milan may now bid for Livorno goalkeeper Marco Amelia in January as an immediate replacement for the injured No 1, as suggested by the latest reports in Italy.

Bad news for Milan, Kalac can't cut it. Fiori(if he's still there) neither. We won't let go Buffon in January so they will go for Amelia IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    I don't know if they can recall Abbiati.

Should we exchange the favour and loan them Belardi oops I meant Mirante? Just a question here, I wouldn't do it since it's a new management...

Please discuss. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    mark77 said:
    I don't know if they can recall Abbiati.

Should we exchange the favour and loan them Belardi oops I meant Mirante? Just a question here, I wouldn't do it since it's a new management...

Please discuss. :D
    just as long as they leave chimi be till we go for him in the summer :D

i dont think they can recall abbiati unless theres sum kinda compensation?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Ouch. I mean, I have to half wonder who had the worst of fortunes since calciopoli -- Juve or Milan.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    :lol: shame the january window isnt too far away, oh the next month and a half will be jokes :D
    Yea laugh, now they will get Amelia, then we sell Buffon and end up with a goal keeper in the caliber of Antonioli.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    dida will be released since his contract expires this summer
    Either that or Berlusconi is going to have one of Dida's family members kidnapped to get him out of Italy.

Jul 23, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    put it this way, mirante had a good loan spell with siena last yr, and has done well so far with juve, amelia, whenever ive seen him, he looks rather average, and in some cases rather poor
    he was serie a's best goalkeeper last season

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    mark77 said:
    Dida injury blow

Thursday 23 November, 2006
    Milan will be without first-choice goalkeeper Nelson Dida for at least two months due to a knee injury.

The Brazilian hurt his knee during the Champions League match with AEK Athens and was forced to leave the pitch before the end of the 1-0 defeat on Tuesday evening.

The player underwent detailed medical tests on Thursday, which confirmed the initial fears, as Dida suffered a partial lesion of his left quadriceps tendon.

Further tests will follow in the next few days but the initial prognosis is of a two or three month stop, if there are no further complications.

Milan may now bid for Livorno goalkeeper Marco Amelia in January as an immediate replacement for the injured No 1, as suggested by the latest reports in Italy.

Bad news for Milan, Kalac can't cut it. Fiori(if he's still there) neither. We won't let go Buffon in January so they will go for Amelia IMO.
    Milan just can´t stop their misery, but I think they can recall Abbiati, cause that guy Kalac is a living disaster...

Badass Devil said:
    put it this way, mirante had a good loan spell with siena last yr, and has done well so far with juve, amelia, whenever ive seen him, he looks rather average, and in some cases rather poor
    So far? The guy played only 1 game for Juventus. How can you judge him?

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    Ah ... Milan are screwing up big time ... and damn it those freakin Interistas must be jumping of joy by now ...

How old is Dida anyway ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)