Delle Alpi to be restructured (2 Viewers)

Which option for the delle Alpi: Restore or Rebuild?

• Restore = Pisanu/UEFA compliance, 50k seats, same structure, same stands-to-pitch gap

• Rebuild = 40k seats for brand-spanking new park socking us into debt. (Costs 10x+ more than Restore)

Results are only viewable after voting.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
cant we just make another stadium maybe in there where we have more fans, i heard some where that we played once at san siro and there were 80,000 fans a round something like that if i am not wrong......:confused:
Because Juventus's home is in Turin.
Why should we move to another city, because we have more fans over there?
It's as stupid as the EPL with over 60% of the players is foreign. It's just stupid

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
in the juventus.com article it said something about more information in the 6 months reports but its not there yet. I guess the specifics about the stadium will be revealed next month.

I think 50,000 capacity should be sufficient, gives us a bit of room for the big games and maybe in hope that the new stadium would bring in more fans for the day to day games.

Definitely a positive step in regards to the approval but am i the only one that thinks the amount approved is a bit low?

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i read somewhere of a capacity of 40000, and the big 'new' thing is that it should be linked with other things such as cinemas etc, in order to make more profit out of it, and to use it also during weekdays. I can't remember where i got that, but i'll try to search it again.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i read somewhere of a capacity of 40000, and the big 'new' thing is that it should be linked with other things such as cinemas etc, in order to make more profit out of it, and to use it also during weekdays. I can't remember where i got that, but i'll try to search it again.
I like the idea that the new stadium will generate a certain amount of revenue with the whole museum, picture theatre & so on..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)