Delle Alpi to be restructured (6 Viewers)

Which option for the delle Alpi: Restore or Rebuild?

• Restore = Pisanu/UEFA compliance, 50k seats, same structure, same stands-to-pitch gap

• Rebuild = 40k seats for brand-spanking new park socking us into debt. (Costs 10x+ more than Restore)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Perhaps. There's something else I don't understand; the 6.5b compensation/year...what does that mean exactly?
not sure man but i really dont like the idea of "stadio sportfive" :inter:

seeing it will house around 45 mil supporters and it would be relatively small i think we must try and create what fernabahce create in their stadium which is only around 50 mil supporters. we need to intimidate the other teams and make a hell of a lot of noise. they said it would be 28 metres away from the pitch right? what stadium is that like?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Perhaps. There's something else I don't understand; the 6.5b compensation/year...what does that mean exactly?
I think it is badly worded.

I would guess it means they will pay us a total of 6.5bn to have their name on the stadium for 12 years.

I would be astonished if they actually pay that much. It would work out at about 200m per season.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think it is badly worded.

I would guess it means they will pay us a total of 6.5bn to have their name on the stadium for 12 years.

I would be astonished if they actually pay that much. It would work out at about 200m per season.
wow!

we might have a decent transfer budget! :flag:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Turin, 20 March 2008 - JUVENTUS Football Club S.p.A. and SPORTFIVE Italia S.r.l. have concluded a long term strategic partnership with respect to exclusive naming and partial promotional and sponsorship rights of the new stadium approved on 18 March 2008 by the JUVENTUS Board of Directors.

SPORTFIVE Italia S.r.l., belonging to the SPORTFIVE Group (a company of Lagardère Sports), the European leader in the fields of sports right marketing, decided to enter into the agreement also in consideration of the strength and international value of the JUVENTUS brand as well as for being part of the JUVENTUS new stadium project. According to the agreement, SPORTFIVE is entitled to exclusively sell the naming right of the new stadium and to market part of the sky boxes and VIP seats.

The partnership shall last as from the date hereof and until the twelfth year after the completion of the construction of the new stadium (presently foreseen to be ready in the sportive season 2011/2012 and, therefore, final term should elapse on 30 June 2023).

The agreement provides an overall base compensation of € 6.25 million per annum per 12 years, that will be paid to JUVENTUS during the term of the partnership. The agreement provides relevant payments in connection with the construction of the new stadium.

Concluding this agreement, the parties have signed an innovative strategic alliance that confirms their leadership in the respective markets.
this is off sportfive.com, they can sell naming rights? so the name will depend on who they sell it to?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah.

Doesn't sound a great deal, but it says 'base compensation' so there may be performance related bonus' and it would be interesting to know how big the 'payments in connection with the construction of a new stadium' are.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah.

Doesn't sound a great deal, but it says 'base compensation' so there may be performance related bonus' and it would be interesting to know how big the 'payments in connection with the construction of a new stadium' are.
i hope it works out or else we could be really really F'd

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We would't really end up in trouble if it doesn't work out.

Not for the first time, I would have to question the negotiating skills of the management, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until more details come out.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So we are building a smaller stadium because we have become a smaller, thats ok, its understandable...
But why werent we playing in our stadium for the last years, since we havent decided what to do yet??

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
because it was not upgraded to comply with the new rules

So we won't be seeing the CL final coming to our stadium any time soon(ever), its alright seeing the stadium 3/4 full would be a more interesting prospect.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
um i understand that it says it will be 41mil seats very close to the pitch which will create a great atmosphere not only that there will be a part inside the i think 40,000 meters squared stadium full of juventus shops and other utilities. it will also be accessed easily. i think it will be very similar to the one put forward initially for the euro's in 2012

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
This is the new stage of Juve

The architect Gino Zavanella we will be told how

Francis Old

His mother was 89 years old and the bedside table, along with family photos, still holds the card of his first subscription to Juventus. None as the architect Gino Zavanella knows what it means to "breathe the air Bianconeri. It will be his signature on the project in 2011-City of Turin permitting - can be handed over to Juve its new home: the stage.

Architect Zavanella, what should we expect?

Our project started by what the collective is the idea of a stadium, something that surround and contain the passions. Then I wanted to add to that a strong, something that remind everyone what the word Juventus.

More specifically, how will the new stadium?

Sorgerà on the old stadium. Del Delle Alpi will remain only a part of the external structure: the first 18 metres to be exact. On this arise that the new structure is evolving but that compared with drawings available to date (which are those for the stage, as had been imagined for Europeans 2012) will be even more rounded, plastic: you have to imagine an egg, a nest.

And the atmosphere Juve?

It will be achieved through games of lights on external projections on the walls, music in the corridors. Think of the possibilities only to recreate the environment through games of white lights and shadows on a white wall. Inside there will be a single ring from 41mila places, very close to the camp. The atmosphere will also play.

This is the poetic. But Juve expects to make the new structure is also a rich source of income. There will be an area 40mila square metres of shops, inside and outside, which can be used for department stores or boutiques. There will be restaurants for every taste and for every portfolio. There will be outlets of Juventus, elegant and easy to reach. Crucial because the project to succeed, however, is that people are at ease at the stadium. Great comfort then, comfortable seats, wide spaces, accessible services. And great safety course: access roads simple. The people must know to be able to quit the stage quickly and easily. It will be short, some 'feel like home. At home Juventus.

source..

http://www.google.no/translate?u=ht...o/articoli/9307/&langpair=it|en&hl=no&ie=UTF8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)