Delle Alpi to be restructured (1 Viewer)

Which option for the delle Alpi: Restore or Rebuild?

• Restore = Pisanu/UEFA compliance, 50k seats, same structure, same stands-to-pitch gap

• Rebuild = 40k seats for brand-spanking new park socking us into debt. (Costs 10x+ more than Restore)

Results are only viewable after voting.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
http://www.juventus.com/site/ita/NEWS_newseventi_BFFD9CD307044664B7726D4BBFA844A3.asp

(not really to the topic, but related to it, so i thought i'd share)

Juventus have now officialized the partnership with Sportfive (contract for 15 years with a total of 75 million euros going to juventus) which includes the naming-right for the new stadium and similar marketing-related activities. Blanc tlaks of a "one-of-a-kind-partnership in todays football"

I say thumbs-up!!!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
http://www.juventus.com/site/ita/NEWS_newseventi_BFFD9CD307044664B7726D4BBFA844A3.asp

(not really to the topic, but related to it, so i thought i'd share)

Juventus have now officialized the partnership with Sportfive (contract for 15 years with a total of 75 million euros going to juventus) which includes the naming-right for the new stadium and similar marketing-related activities. Blanc tlaks of a "one-of-a-kind-partnership in todays football"

I say thumbs-up!!!
Man this news was repeated over and over again in this forum...just check two pages before :shifty: ......

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Man this news was repeated over and over again in this forum...just check two pages before :shifty: ......
well i didn't mean to warm it up again, but the article states things that were signed today ("oggi"...) Do with it what you want, i thought maybe someone would be interested in the details

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
a hotel in the stadium, what's next an amusement park :faq1:

stadium should be a stadium nothing else , no hotels, cinemas or any different shit, maybe one store with Juve merchandise and that's it

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
In principle, I agree.

However, I doubt anyone will complain if these add ons bring in extra millions every year.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
a hotel in the stadium, what's next an amusement park :faq1:

stadium should be a stadium nothing else , no hotels, cinemas or any different shit, maybe one store with Juve merchandise and that's it
That is the idea of the past.. More and more clubs will conform to the idea that the stadio should provide income.. What begun as the odd merchandise shop and the little club muesuem is quickly becoming much more and hopefully we are smart enough to catch on as it provides extra revenue.. I have no calms whatsoever with the club putting whatever in the stadio along as it will not impact on the firstly the amount of spectator seats and secondly the football atmosphere in regards to fans.. Both aspects of the stadio can coexist and if we dont do this we will miss out on an oppurtunity and will thus see us not have the newest modern stadio of the future in which everyone is hoping for

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
That is the idea of the past.. More and more clubs will conform to the idea that the stadio should provide income.. What begun as the odd merchandise shop and the little club muesuem is quickly becoming much more and hopefully we are smart enough to catch on as it provides extra revenue.. I have no calms whatsoever with the club putting whatever in the stadio along as it will not impact on the firstly the amount of spectator seats and secondly the football atmosphere in regards to fans.. Both aspects of the stadio can coexist and if we dont do this we will miss out on an oppurtunity and will thus see us not have the newest modern stadio of the future in which everyone is hoping for
Well put :tup: . I agree with you Gazzo. Anything to increase Juve's overall income/revenue without negatively affecting ticket sales, seating arrangements and capacity,and the fans general enjoyment and impact on the atmosphere is more than welcome in my opinion.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I'm happy because of the stadium to pitch distance being lessened to due the removal of the track or what not. Now our fans can truly hype up the players even better. I can't wait to see this stadium when it's done i hope its rly cool, cuz Juve supporters deserve the best.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I'm happy because of the stadium to pitch distance being lessened to due the removal of the track or what not. Now our fans can truly hype up the players even better. I can't wait to see this stadium when it's done i hope its rly cool, cuz Juve supporters deserve the best.
Undoubtedly wat pissed everyone of the most was the distance between stands and pitch which was plain ridicolous.. I think the Olimpico pitch (grass) itself is one of the best around, it looks great.. Well better than my local clubs pitch anyway with the dead grass and the bumpy valleys everywhere:p

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Undoubtedly wat pissed everyone of the most was the distance between stands and pitch which was plain ridicolous.. I think the Olimpico pitch (grass) itself is one of the best around, it looks great.. Well better than my local clubs pitch anyway with the dead grass and the bumpy valleys everywhere:p
haha same goes here in sydney, our local grounds are ridiculous! i blame the ground on my broken leg last season..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)