Del Neri... The worst? (3 Viewers)

Is Del Neri the worst to sit on Juve's bench?

• No, he's not the worst

• Yes, he is the worst

• Undecided till now/can't tell

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nope, he's not the worst we've had. Zacc and Ferrara were way shitter than this guy is. Ofcourse Im talking about their time in our club, as now looking back, keeping Zacc really would have been better than appointing this jerk.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
when zac took over, the campaign was already halfway and the team morale was low plus he didnt had the chance to construct a team which suits his play... ferrara on the other hand had a chance to construct a team of his own and not to mention also the team morale was high on the start of the campaign (there were enthusiasm), so basically ferrara was given a better team, then he turned it into shit and then zac inherited the shit... regardless of how zac's campaign at juve ends, imo he couldnt be judged as among the worst

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anybody want to change their opinions after this match?

A better manager than Zaccheroni and Ferrara?

Uh huh, right.

At least Zach has a Scudetto.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Anybody want to change their opinions after this match?

A better manager than Zaccheroni and Ferrara?

Uh huh, right.

At least Zach has a Scudetto.
He has to be the worst simply because of his mentality and not having a fucking game-plan that includes something other than "defending".

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I had to re-evaluate my opinions in this thread after today's match. It's not like it has to shift a lot, but he's clearly giving the worst a run for their money.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No need to rant right? We've had a magnificent season, and are close to fulfilling all our objectives :shifty: Would u like Del Neri to stay then? If not, who should be his replacement?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i made my feelings clear back in january, and that is the one and only time this season i've ranted about this season and the direction of this club, i don't see how it will make my life easier watching Juve or any changes actually being made if i continued each week, its not healthy, and its not like the Juve management read what i have to say or anyone else for that matter. i've gotten to the stage where i expect the worst each game, anything more than a point is a bonus

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Fucking clueless old bastard. ffs he waits for a glimpse of hope to the fans just to shit all over it!

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #160
    Isn't it enough him starting Motta for the last 4matches and the taking him off for Sorensen shows how limited this man is? We're loosing one subs every single game just to see Motta play 45min.

He got yellow last night for karate tackle after 62 seconds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)