Del Neri... The worst? (2 Viewers)

Is Del Neri the worst to sit on Juve's bench?

• No, he's not the worst

• Yes, he is the worst

• Undecided till now/can't tell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Actually marotta shares the blame, we are out of depth everywhere on the field except the goalkeepers. There is no competition for the starting eleven. I remember back in novamber when for example Melo was really outstanding, it was because of sissoko ready to take his place anytime, which added motivation to give his all in each and every game. Aquilani had the same situation, before shifting marchisio to the left. Krasic and Martinez, until he found out that he really sucks.

Full backs are a different story as they all below average.

If the situation continued as it is next season if we don't Buy any decent cover, the same situation will appear again. As much as hate it but having pirlo is not a bad idea at all, being ready to take a starting place is all what we need to have aquilani on his toes and marchisio with a LW. Then we could dream of CL football again.

Of course with a new coach

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #163
    We are alongside Bari and another team the worst team to play at home this season.

Bravo Del Neri.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #165
    Ranieri was never the worst. Zach can't be considered one since we appointed him pretty late back then.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    weren't we saying ranieri was the worst only a few seasons ago...and then it became ferrera...then...zach...
    In fairness to all of us it's not our fault that each manager proves to be more incompetent than the last. Personally i don't think that anyone can be worse than DN but Marotta might prove me wrong and appoint Charlie Sheen or someone like that

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    Since we came back to A I'd put them in this order (worst to least bad):

-Ferrara
    -Del Neri
    -Zac
    -Ranieri

Ferrara had everything and thats why I put him first, board supported him and his tactics, they even spent over 50M for his style of play (Secco's fault too) and fans loved him a lot even before he started, his failure is to blame on him for being inexperienced, and the board of course for making that mistake to begin with

DN really confuses me, he's good in big matches but he's very very weak agaisnt small teams and at home which I really can't understand.. although the players he has aren't good enough to compete on any trophy but they can finish 3rd or 4th with some effort, and I blame that on him and Marotta

Zac, although it's unfair to criticise him since he had a team with no spirit or will to win, and nothing to compete for, he still had enough to reach 4th place but could not

Ranieri, I disliked his defensive playing and the players he faavoured like Molinaro, Grygera and Poulsen. but to be fair he should've finished his 3 years with us (or much better to be replaced by a better coach, not Ferrara) but personally I like how humble Ranieri is. And on 0708 we played with pride that I haven't seen since
    I thank him for the performances against Real Madrid and Chelsea. Since then our name disappeared from European football

But none of the 4 was good enough for Juve, and next year Mazzari or Conte will fail with us and we'll say the same again

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Ferrara had the excuse of being a totally inexperienced coach put in the deep end. He's doing quite well with the Azzurrini, although that is a totally different kettle of fish to Serie A. Who knows he might become a good coach one day, way too early to tell.

DN has no such excuse. He's absolutely terrible, shit tactics, mid table provincial mentality, shite substitutions and like most Italian managers, stubborn and backward as fuck. The only thing thats half decent about him is his man management. He seems to have got Melo back on track, and most of the players seem to like him.

He still fucking sucks and I cant wait to see the back of him (and 70% of our team TBH)

Niddo

May 3, 2011
    We are alongside Bari and another team the worst team to play at home this season.

Bravo Del Neri.
    we have the worst defensive record at home having conceded more goals than any other club!!!

wtf is he still doing here??he is by far the worst coach weve ever hired

fuck sampdoria for finishing 4th last year otherwise he would never have been our coach to start with

i mean doesnt the fact that he got fired at porto before the season even start mean anything to our BOD.not forgetting his tenure in roma ended in disaster too

hes good for teams like chievo n samp,he gets them places they never thought would be reachable but thats about it

enough with fukin DUMB "LOVES SUCKING MOTTAS COCK" NERI

we need a coach whose won sthing worthy before but thats gona be hard because srsly now who wants to tarnish their credentials and career with the mess were in right now

before id be disappointed if we beat small clubs by less than 2-3 goals pre 2006 but now if we win 1-0 im delighted

weve been doing the same things for too long to know we wont succeed this way!!

but it all starts with having a great coach!!ffs juve hire someone worthy for fkn once even if it costs a fortune!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)