Del Neri... The worst? (1 Viewer)

Is Del Neri the worst to sit on Juve's bench?

• No, he's not the worst

• Yes, he is the worst

• Undecided till now/can't tell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Neri needs one more defeat to officially be the most Juve coach to ever take defeats in one season and the worst according to Tuttosport.

Not only this, but if we also concede few more goals we he officially be the only coach to concede this much in a season. So far we have conceded 40 goals, I don't what's the record to break but he's not far away.

Question is, is Del Neri the worst coach Juventus ever had?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think he is definitely top 3, but not sure about the worst. Having said that, he is a far cry from what we had back in the day; and to imagine that we fired Ancelotti after two seasons because he finished 2'nd and barely missed out on the Scudetto. How cruel the passage of time can be!

Btw, we need a poll :p

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Ranieri would have to be up there for me despite some great performances and finishes in the league as this this was the first time I realised how mediocre we had become and the first time I seen a Juve coach use cowardly subs and tactics.

Though i think Del Neri is worse than him ranieri just angered me alot but now Iv gotton used to it with the coaches we've had since.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Big Daddy, Ranieri can't be alongside Del Neri. Not after Ranieri's performances in CL and Del Neri's ones in Europa League.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    I think that had both Zach and Ciro managed us an entire season, they may have done worse.
    Ciro maybe...Zach? unlikely IMO. He took the team in the last few rounds when we didn't have much to do anyway.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Big Daddy, Ranieri can't be alongside Del Neri. Not after Ranieri's performances in CL and Del Neri's ones in Europa League.
    yeah I know thats why I said i think del neri is worse than him.

I just meant that was the first time I seen Juve with a real mediocre coach and thus dislike him more.

but thats not what the thread is about so yeah del neri is probs our worst coach ever :D

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
    Del Neri needs one more defeat to officially be the most Juve coach to ever take defeats in one season and the worst according to Tuttosport.

Not only this, but if we also concede few more goals we he officially be the only coach to concede this much in a season. So far we have conceded 40 goals, I don't what's the record to break but he's not far away.

Question is, is Del Neri the worst coach Juventus ever had?
    Add here the worst management.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Ciro maybe...Zach? unlikely IMO. He took the team in the last few rounds when we didn't have much to do anyway.
    I don't rate Zach all that much higher then Delneri and our squad was arguably worse last season. Its all speculation however.

I really hope that the media really do press on this issue as well as the fans. Having our worst season ever? Firing Delneri is a no-brainer but as long as Marotta is in some control there's no hope whatsoever.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Him and his butt buddy, the one that dragged this curse of a coach to this club, need to vaffanculo out of Turin ASAP!
    He really is the greater of the two evils. Or maybe its Agnelli's weak will and John Elkanns lack of care for this club that's the greatest evil of all.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    This fucker now is the worst. When you take into account the amount spent, the amount of players bought and the support given...he has failed epically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)