Dejan Kulusevski (13 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Stfu you two bit brained retard, dont quote me, I wasnt talking about you. Just because they were stupid enough to unban you dont mean I will waste a second on a lowlife like you.

And people here have been here long enough but same patterns repeat lol. Majority of posts in previous page was definitely joking/trolling with the Kulu will bench Dybala suggestions, PI was clearly joking etc. But getting hyped and knee jerkism after promising debute will trigger some people here to get easily trolled or miss the obvious jokes, and it will just grow into some weird unnecessary negativity, taking sides in tribal way when we on same team lol. Like you are addicted to creating problems that aren't there (yet).

Kulusevski and Dybala will play together, there's room for an AMC/RWF and a forward to play same time. Dybala is better player. This should not trigger anyone. Enjoy that we will have two marvellous players like these two. Also calm down and don't get ahead of yourself with your expectations, its just been one game. Otherwise same overzealous posts will crucify him later.
That's very excluding Osman,as you always have been. Excluding to what you dislike.

Why not try to be a better person. Im trying to do that. You should too.

You just wasted over 2 seconds writing that post. Wel thanks I appreciate it.

I still find that you cut Dybala alot of slack tho.
No doubt he'll play alot of games with Kulu in the same starting 11, but he needs to get more consistant

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Is there really an argument for Kulusevski and Dzeko, with their 1 and 0 games for Juve respectively, to bench Dybala?

Kulusevski looks great and scored, wonderful, but pump the breaks. Dybala was last season's MVP of the league, a confirmed star and one of our vice captains.

What is this shitting on Dybala, like he hasn't delivered enough for us.
It's the same story every year.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Genuinely stfu you mental midget, and dont reply to me, a gold fish would be more interesting conversation then your KKK wannabe ass.

Keep up the act, you wont be able to keep it up for long, you never do, and next time you slip up again and get banned, I'll be there to say:

tenor.gif

10 years ago i had alot of boiled up rage and anger, passion and motivation bursting from the inside out. Strong mental shield, and able to make the darkest of outburst aimed 100% to inflict mental damage onto a person based what his weak spot is, yours is fairly obvious.
The difference between 24 and 34 is that you realise the weight of the words you use and the consequences.
I'm not a racist. I'm just very indifferent and cold when i want to be. Insults for me are 100% about the damage they do, and 0% with meaning what you say.
I'm very different from who you think i am. But you yourself are a bit narrow minded and exclusive when it comes to people you dont like Osman.

My ban post was 100% my getting so mad about Sarri, that i spend 10 minutes writing the most offensive possible phrase, and get banned. It was in hindsight however a fairly idiotic idea, and i've appologised for it. And actually mean it.

Oh and about the KKK remark.

Google "barbell commission". Its a powerlifting brand by Kevin Oak, and is the most widely used recognised brand by african american powerlifters.
(example : larry wheels, russel orhi, bobb, black tom cruise, julius maddox,..)

Would be really strange if a "KKK sympathist" would wear that very brand right ?

barbell commission.JPG

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do we really need genuine hate on the forums? I know I hurl a lot of invectives and insult members and staff sometimes, but I genuinely don't dislike any of you - I mean, how could I when I barely know some of you?

I love @GordoDeCentral because we clicked when we met, and a there were a couple of very interesting and friendly members who have visited Thailand (and I'm glad they took the time to see me).

Banter is fine, but we don't really need to be hostile towards each other. At the end of the day, we all want Juventus to win, and it takes a lot more energy to be negative and hate.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
People are ungrateful by nature, they’re always looking for the next new thing, they never truly know what they have until it’s gone. I will be deeply sad if we ever get rid of Dybala, he’s been our shining star in the last few years. All I hope is that we protect the few valuable assets we have, Dybala, MDL, Kulu, Demiral. Just look at Liverpool, they’ve had the same starting lineup for a while now, it’s nice to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats a luxury we havent had since Lippi :(

Probably also one of the reasons we have failed to win CL - that one play where the teammates' automated instincts win you cruicial moments.
Our starting XI changes drastically EVERY season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do we really need genuine hate on the forums? I know I hurl a lot of invectives and insult members and staff sometimes, but I genuinely don't dislike any of you - I mean, how could I when I barely know some of you?

I love @GordoDeCentral because we clicked when we met, and a there were a couple of very interesting and friendly members who have visited Thailand (and I'm glad they took the time to see me).

Banter is fine, but we don't really need to be hostile towards each other. At the end of the day, we all want Juventus to win, and it takes a lot more energy to be negative and hate.
Wel said man.

Also is @GordoDeCentral as huge as he looks irl?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
10 years ago i had alot of boiled up rage and anger, passion and motivation bursting from the inside out. Strong mental shield, and able to make the darkest of outburst aimed 100% to inflict mental damage onto a person based what his weak spot is, yours is fairly obvious.
The difference between 24 and 34 is that you realise the weight of the words you use and the consequences.
I'm not a racist. I'm just very indifferent and cold when i want to be. Insults for me are 100% about the damage they do, and 0% with meaning what you say.
I'm very different from who you think i am. But you yourself are a bit narrow minded and exclusive when it comes to people you dont like Osman.

My ban post was 100% my getting so mad about Sarri, that i spend 10 minutes writing the most offensive possible phrase, and get banned. It was in hindsight however a fairly idiotic idea, and i've appologised for it. And actually mean it.

Oh and about the KKK remark.

Google "barbell commission". Its a powerlifting brand by Kevin Oak, and is the most widely used recognised brand by african american powerlifters.
(example : larry wheels, russel orhi, bobb, black tom cruise, julius maddox,..)

Would be really strange if a "KKK sympathist" would wear that very brand right ?

barbell commission.JPG
Whaaaat? When did you become such a boring pussy? You were a monster once (still looking like a monster in that photo) but now you act like a scared bitch? Come on, man up.
P.S: Still banging the ginger?
Another P.S: Is your cock really as huge as you claimed back in the days, or was that an act too? Now that you're more mature, you should give us an honest answer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Whaaaat? When did you become such a boring pussy? You were a monster once (still looking like a monster in that photo) but now you act like a scared bitch? Come on, man up.
P.S: Still banging the ginger?
Another P.S: Is your cock really as huge as you claimed back in the days, or was that an act too? Now that you're more mature, you should give us an honest answer.
I'm a friendly guy in person, and partially a cold indifferent selective emotionless opinionated person inside. I'll raise my voice if i have to, i'll argue when i want to. I just stopped insulting people based on what makes the most damage.

Yes, in december 11 years

Give me a lenght and width that you'd consider regular/big/huge and i'll tell you which it is. But probably yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)