Dejan Kulusevski (19 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Is there really an argument for Kulusevski and Dzeko, with their 1 and 0 games for Juve respectively, to bench Dybala?

Kulusevski looks great and scored, wonderful, but pump the breaks. Dybala was last season's MVP of the league, a confirmed star and one of our vice captains.

What is this shitting on Dybala, like he hasn't delivered enough for us.
People are ungrateful by nature, they’re always looking for the next new thing, they never truly know what they have until it’s gone. I will be deeply sad if we ever get rid of Dybala, he’s been our shining star in the last few years. All I hope is that we protect the few valuable assets we have, Dybala, MDL, Kulu, Demiral. Just look at Liverpool, they’ve had the same starting lineup for a while now, it’s nice to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Kulu will probably not bench Dybala, but seemingly can offer a little more muscle and ruggedness in certain matches. Obviously a trident or 1-2 with Kulu-Dybala-Ronaldo will probably be seen at some point.
Yes Kulu has more muscle , but Dybala is better technically , dribbler and vision. they will do great together.
I do not understand all these anti Dybala guys in this forum. They need to learn more and watch better what a player does on the field.
A lot of them have seen Kulu play sporadically maybe for the 1 time or only when he played against Juve. I told this Forum that Kulu would do great months ago, but
after one game and because he runs and made a goal he is suddenly better than one that last year saved our ass scoring wonderful goal and was the playmaker of the team. Open your eyes be for talking crap.
Look at the players, at their qualities. If Dybala was MVP of the league their is a reason he was voted by soccer experts not by 12 year olds.

Jun 16, 2020
Yes Kulu has more muscle , but Dybala is better technically , dribbler and vision. they will do great together.
I do not understand all these anti Dybala guys in this forum. They need to learn more and watch better what a player does on the field.
A lot of them have seen Kulu play sporadically maybe for the 1 time or only when he played against Juve. I told this Forum that Kulu would do great months ago, but
after one game and because he runs and made a goal he is suddenly better than one that last year saved our ass scoring wonderful goal and was the playmaker of the team. Open your eyes be for talking crap.
Look at the players, at their qualities. If Dybala was MVP of the league their is a reason he was voted by soccer experts not by 12 year olds.
Kulu will play at Ramsey’s position imo. He has all the skills. Morata, Dybala, Ronaldo and (maybe) Costa for the other positions. Perhaps Kean if we get lucky.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder how Pirlo plans to use them together.

League MVP player of the year AND league youth player of the year

Can't bench one.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What a joke to suggest that Kulu will replace Dybala after one game :lol:

You guys are hilarious. After one game we've:

Benched Dybala for Kulusevski
Concluded that Pirlo's style will bring european results

Had we lost it would've been the direct opposite - loan Kulu to Novara and sack Pirlo for Max.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is there really an argument for Kulusevski and Dzeko, with their 1 and 0 games for Juve respectively, to bench Dybala?

Kulusevski looks great and scored, wonderful, but pump the breaks. Dybala was last season's MVP of the league, a confirmed star and one of our vice captains.

What is this shitting on Dybala, like he hasn't delivered enough for us.
He has not. He sometimes shows his immense class and abilty. And next goes completely out in darkness. He'll play crucially good in some knockout games, disappears in others.

He reminds me in alot of ways to Riquelme. THat guy was arguably twice as talented as Dybala. But killed off by his notorious inconsistancy when it mattered, and also beeing a lazy potato. At least Dybala isnt lazy, but if he has to work and press, it severely effects his offensive output. So again, requires adapting.

Ignore them, they are trolling.
Not everyone is an unwavering fan like you Osman. You too easily neglect his flaws, while to others, you happely point them out

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Stfu you two bit brained retard, dont quote me, I wasnt talking about you. Just because they were stupid enough to unban you dont mean I will waste a second on a lowlife like you.

And people here have been here long enough but same patterns repeat lol. Majority of posts in previous page was definitely joking/trolling with the Kulu will bench Dybala suggestions, PI was clearly joking etc. But getting hyped and knee jerkism after promising debute will trigger some people here to get easily trolled or miss the obvious jokes, and it will just grow into some weird unnecessary negativity, taking sides in tribal way when we on same team lol. Like you are addicted to creating problems that aren't there (yet).

Kulusevski and Dybala will play together, there's room for an AMC/RWF and a forward to play same time. Dybala is better player. This should not trigger anyone. Enjoy that we will have two marvellous players like these two. Also calm down and don't get ahead of yourself with your expectations, its just been one game. Otherwise same overzealous posts will crucify him later.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He has not. He sometimes shows his immense class and abilty. And next goes completely out in darkness. He'll play crucially good in some knockout games, disappears in others.
Like the rest of our team

I find it interesting how often Dybala solely gets blamed for not playing well when the entire team disappears.

Everyone has a scapegoat for why we don’t win in Europe, some people blame the coach, others blame the midfield, some blame our defenders, some blame Dybala.

It’s human nature to blame one specific thing for our failures instead of seeing the sport from a team’s perspective.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Like the rest of our team

I find it interesting how often Dybala solely gets blamed for not playing well when the entire team disappears.

Everyone has a scapegoat for why we don’t win in Europe, some people blame the coach, others blame the midfield, some blame our defenders, some blame Dybala.

It’s human nature to blame one specific thing for our failures instead of seeing the sport from a team’s perspective.
Nobody is just blaming dybala for it. But as a creative player given alot of freedom and adjustments, you'd expect to have at least some weight on the game.

Dybala on a bad game, literally is completely gone, loses the ball everywhere, and creates next to no danger.
The team has better and worse games, but Dybala is repeadedly beeing inconsistant, to a degree it becomes very noticable
literally any other player in the team has some base aspects he's fulfilling, and doing some extra things.

this isnt Dybala getting the sole blame. This is pointing out how incredibly random his performances are. And his MVP title was complete bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)