Davids: IN or OUT ?? (1 Viewer)

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #42
    ++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
    This is mad, we shouldnt trade Candela for Davids....

we can't trade the world for Davids! Davids is the heart of Juve, and well, he might not be as good as last time, but he's still good. Damn Juve will make a bad choice if they sell him.
    Juve doesn't want to sell Davids, he is the one who asked to join Roma and only Roma ... reports even surfaced that he have already signed with them a pre-contract without Juve knowing anything about it, at that time Sensi thought it was over and said that he is sure that Davids will join Roma, but we're not that easy when it comes to transfers :D !!

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    Juventus director Luciano Moggi claims that Edgar Davids will stay with the club.

The Dutch midfielder is a known target for Roma but the transfer guru maintains that the player will not be heading out of Turin.

"Davids has not been taken off the transfer market because he has never been on it. There are no talks going on between the two sides," he told Italian website calciomanager.it.

"Even if they asked us for him we would confirm that we have no intention of selling him."

:thumb:

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    This must be my lucky day. Moggi granted me 2 wishes:

1. KeeP DavidS.
    2. DumP DacourT.

Now, am waiting for the third and final wish, a decent striker, anyone of these: Chiesa, Mansiz, Mutu.

Grazie Moggi !!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    DPF,I would love to see Mansiz or Mutu at Juventus but they're too good to be on the bench. If we were to sign one of them I think it would be better if we loaned them out until he could get a starting place. Imagine that though,Del Piero,Trezeguet,Salas,Mansiz/Mutu and Zalayeta...My calculations tell me that we would have a fairly strong bench.;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    that's kinda like the point. did u see ur bench last season?........:yuck:

i think we take somebody moderately good, not superstar good, just moderatly good, like cesar(paraguay kid).

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Your right about Viera, he's different than Davids. If juve wants a player like Viera, i think Tudor can do the Job.
    Tudor is underrated (but thats another topic there)

Anyway, Imagine how dead our midfield would be withoud Davids!
    He is irreplacable. What annoyed me even more is the price Roma suggested! 11.5 million!! thats crazy and insulting. Davids should be ranked as expensive as the price juventus payed for Nedved.

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    Edgar Davids maintains that he will remain at Juventus this season despite interest from Roma.

The Dutch midfielder has been targeted by the capital outfit at the request of Coach Fabio Capello.

However, the Giallorossi have failed to agree terms with the Bianconeri and it now looks increasingly likely that the former Ajax man will stick with Juve.

"I’m still here and I intend to stay," said the international. "I haven’t got any problems with anyone at the club and there is great respect amongst everyone. This is what matters."

==============

:kiss: DaViDs :kiss:

:extatic::extatic::extatic:

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    07/19/2002. Edgar Davids has admitted that things are not well between himself and Juventus, and that there are certain matters which need to be resolved.

The Dutchman's move to Roma has now stalled, and the Bianconeri's managing director Luciano Moggi says the player is certain to stay with the club.

However, when asked whether there were tensions with Juve, Davids said: "Yes sure," and continued "there are many things to clear up with the club."

Jul 12, 2002
    I could see Davids going to Roma. He is an intelligent guy and he knows that Roma are a good team. He can't really hate all of Juve's rivals, because he would have nowhere to go then.

Spartacus

Jul 13, 2002
    Trust me guys. Davids will be sold. He is already creating problems with spicy declarations to the press saying how Juve is the one that wanted to sell him and that there is tension between them.

Also is not even training with the main squad but with the primavera one. Davids will be sold. Moggi is just trying to get the price that he wants and not let Roma have Davids for cheap. Especially knowing that Capello wants him bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)