Davids: IN or OUT ?? (1 Viewer)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Yup, go back a little and you'll see some people discussing it.

On Vieira, I agree that he might not be precisely what we should look for if we are annoyed by Davids' behaviour.
I've seen him elbow players in the face without refs noticing and screaming profanitys at opponents (all part of a london-derby one might say, but not what we want if we are to avoid overly aggresive players).

If Vieira is what Juve is looking for then they might as well stick with Edgar.

Besides a little aggression isn't that bad, even though edgar is certainly borderline, Moreno Torricelli was one of my favourite players for juve (back when we still one european cups).

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Tacc cant win balls as well as Davids. Tacc cant pass as well. Tacc isnt as fast, isnt as skillful, isnt as fearful, isnt as consistent.

That brings us back to square one- me and my big mouth :wallbang:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
Tacc cant win balls as well as Davids. Tacc cant pass as well. Tacc isnt as fast, isnt as skillful, isnt as fearful, isnt as consistent.
Since when are sub and back-ups just as good as the starters. Tacch isn't as good as Davids and that is why he won't start and Davids will. Tacch is good enough to come in for Davids when he is suspended though.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Since when are sub and back-ups just as good as the starters. Tacch isn't as good as Davids and that is why he won't start and Davids will. Tacch is good enough to come in for Davids when he is suspended though.
well if davids really gets suspended a bit more often ;) :D we will need quite a good player to replace him so often.

Jul 12, 2002
Tacch is good enough to be an occassional starter and sub. Hell, he started almost every game last year!, and we still won the Scudetto.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
dosen't Davids contract run out next year??
so y don't we sell him this year or persuade him to go to Lazio for Nesta???
Or have i missed something LOL

>>>Davids contract does finish next year right?, or has he renewed it??<<<

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Davids should stay. Nesta is not needed, Davids is.
i second that and even if we are going to get Nesta it should not be to trade with Davids as i am tired of trading one wc player for another while lesser players remain

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
i second that and even if we are going to get Nesta it should not be to trade with Davids as i am tired of trading one wc player for another while lesser players remain
But at the same time we can't just trade poor players for good players. It doesn't work like that. I think that we should offer Lazio more money instead of Davids.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
So now you feel Nesta is needed:confused: well there have been times were average players have been involved in big deals e.g Inzaghi for Zenoni for one

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
So now you feel Nesta is needed:confused: well there have been times were average players have been involved in big deals e.g Inzaghi for Zenoni for one
No, I think that if we are going to try for Nesta, then we should do it, and stop screwing around.

And yes, you can trade weaker players plus money for better players, but generally this is done with a young prospect, and at the time, Zenoni was thought to be a great young prospect, having just gotten a call-up to the NT, and coming off a veyr good year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)