David Villa (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
mark77 said:
Valencia wouldn't sell for less than 20-25m € for one of La Liga's best player. Teams like Barcelona and Chelsea would go for him if they knew he was available.

The only way we could afford him is if we sell *gulp* Gigi, Trez and Camo. I don't so I won't bother with this news. We just need 3-4 new players for next season and shoudn't spend like crazy for a player and keep Buffon and Trez.
the question is whether they want to stay. dont know, i just dont see trez staying. imo he's rather desperate to get out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fliakis said:
if the player himself asked to be transfer listed i dont think they would ask for more than 15m. normally his value would be around 25m, but if he wants to leave, the price drops.
Juve could offer 15 but Barca(no Eto'o, Messi...) would offer more. Would Valencia sell to another Spanish team? Maybe, if the price is right.

Sep 28, 2002
mark77 said:
Juve could offer 15 but Barca(no Eto'o, Messi...) would offer more. Would Valencia sell to another Spanish team? Maybe, if the price is right.
i dont think he'll leave in january.
also, dont you think that "the right price" for team in spain and in italy is a bit different.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
zizoufan said:
@mark77

is the media press so silly to this point ??? I mean zalayeta + 8m for villa is just a miracle. Who would trust that ?
I don't believe it, maybe Juve are interested but the offer doesn't convince me.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fliakis said:
i dont think he'll leave in january.
also, dont you think that "the right price" for team in spain and in italy is a bit different.
In Spain it would be more and that's why they could accept to sell him there. Barca would go for him, I think.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Would Valencia sell to Barca though? I mean, they're rivals, so they'd hardly be eager to let their star player go to them. Still, I guess they could outbid Juve by a distance.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fliakis said:
the question is whether they want to stay. dont know, i just dont see trez staying. imo he's rather desperate to get out.
I could see Buffon and Trez stay, Camo? not so sure.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Camoranesi , thankfully, has no serious suitors(that would be willing to pay an adequate amount of money) interested in his services.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Nobody is choosing anyone over the other. David Villa might not accept to be a bench player. While on the other hand Zalayeta is more than a good subs player to me.
Ignorance. There's no issue, Villa would not be a bench player. He'd be our best striker.

Mar 24, 2006
mark77 said:
Valencia wouldn't sell for less than 20-25m € for one of La Liga's best player. Teams like Barcelona and Chelsea would go for him if they knew he was available.

The only way we could afford him is if we sell *gulp* Gigi, Trez and Camo. I don't so I won't bother with this news. We just need 3-4 new players for next season and shoudn't spend like crazy for a player and keep Buffon and Trez.

if so don't forget milan would trying to snatch up the awesome attacker like him , i heard that they're ready to loan olivera to sao paolo in februari , so they need another attacker , inzaghi and gilardino aren't enough to swing rest of this season .

however this must be secco 1st big bidding on his current position . i want to ask u guys , do we ever have a spanish player before ?

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Forget David Villa. Valencia would be unlikely to sell him unless around €25M was offered, perhaps even with part exchange.

To be honest, I can see Chelsea perhaps doing a px with Villa from Valencia with the money they will receive from Milan for Shevchenko.

Meanwhile, let's concentrate on:-

1. Developing Marchisio, Palladino and Paro.

2. Using the January window to unload 2 of the players who we would see as not part of the Serie A 2007/2008 season. Zalayeta is possibly one, Olivera another. Funds from these proceeds would be used to finance a good defensive midfield player.

3. Winning our next three matches, starting on Saturday against Albinoleffe, then Lecce then Genoa......

4. Er, that's it........

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Fliakis said:
palladino must stay. out with bojinov for all i care
i have the same impression, but i say keep the youngesters and if Villa was to come in then i dont see Trezi staying.
Anyway i dont think this deal would ever happen and its just speculation. We can't afford and even if we have the money i would rather spend it elsewhere like the defense or the wings.
We dont need David Villa, unless Trezi leaves.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Dominic said:
Camoranesi , thankfully, has no serious suitors(that would be willing to pay an adequate amount of money) interested in his services.
If he wants to stay we should keep him. I don't see a desent replacemnt for him, maybe Ribéry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)