David Villa (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2006
rscafan said:
Maybe his contract expires soon, but else, this news about the transfer can be seen as a big joke.
Good that DP and Neddie will get a function in the club.
it expires in june/july 2013:eyebrows:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
m_elayyan said:
Inter the assholes have zlatan , cruz , adriano and crespo and still want other players???
Inter's policy is to buy as many players as possible to be able to win; it is only working for them this season though.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Carboni said that Villa can leave for 25 mil. and dont forget we have a lot of Players that we can give to Valencia like Zebina, Tudor or Oliveira. If Villa give his Ok i would say that this Transfer isnt such a dream

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Valencia has rejected Juventus offer of 8 million € + Marcelo Zalayeta for David Villa.

The Club feels the offer is not good enough.:D

Why is this thread called "New contacts for Del Piero and Nedved" when we are discussing about David Villa?

m_elayyan said:
i would give valencia Zebina, Tudor , Oliveira , legro and bojinov plus cash for david villa
Are you crazy, dude?

Why don´t we give Valencia our first eleven + cash for David Villa?:disagree:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I feel this is a big joke but we never know

Juve target Spanish ace Monday 13 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are eyeing a move for Valencia’s David Villa and have offered the Spanish side £5.7m plus Marcelo Zalayeta for the player’s services, according to reports in Italy.

Bianconeri sporting director Alessio Secco was reportedly in Spain in the past few days and met Amedeo Carboni, who confirmed that the Primera Liga side values the player at £17.8m.

The Old Lady allegedly offered Valencia a swap deal including striker Zalayeta plus cash as their return to Serie A becomes more and more certain as the weeks go by.

Villa, who is also a target for Inter, landed in Valencia in 2005 and scored an impressive 25 League goals last season, finishing one goal behind top scorer Samuel Eto'o of Barcelona.

The Spanish international had a row with Coach Quique Flores last week and has seemingly asked the club to leave, despite being contracted until 2013.

Meanwhile, Juventus are set to extend the contracts of Alessandro Del Piero and Pavel Nedved, which will include roles for after their playing career.

Rumours have suggested Del Piero may be given the Presidency of the Turin outfit, although this has not ended speculation that he may receive an offer to end his career in Japan.

channel 4

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Dominic said:
Villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the world's best and most complete strikers at the moment. Has become a personal favourite of mine (outside of juve), in the last two years. But to think, in our current state, that we'd have a chance to sign him is but a naieve dream.
:agree:
the question is whether we r ready to let Trezi leave to make room for him.There wont be room for Trezi,Ale and Villa.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Thread renamed, split, renamed again, merged, edited, original post added as a quote in new first post, redundant post pointing to original thread deleted.

Phew. I need a break.

Would Villa consider us ahead of Inter? I mean, there's no European competition for Juve for at least eighteen months, unless we win the Copa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)