David Villa (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
He might have done us well in the past, but we certainly need a better replacement for David.
A better replacement??? like whom? Zalayeta is kind of player that doesn't moan and is ready to play whenever he's asked to...Other forwards would create headache to the club and tension.

I say keep Zalayeta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
to choose zalayeta over villa you have to be taking something! Its like conparing Buffon to Peruzzi. Peruzzi will do but Buffon is way ahead. Same goes with Villa and Zalayeta

Sep 28, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
A better replacement??? like whom? Zalayeta is kind of player that doesn't moan and is ready to play whenever he's asked to...Other forwards would create headache to the club and tension.

I say keep Zalayeta.
why? id much rather use youngsters.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Michael_Cutajar said:
to choose zalayeta over villa you have to be taking something! Its like conparing Buffon to Peruzzi. Peruzzi will do but Buffon is way ahead. Same goes with Villa and Zalayeta
Nobody is choosing anyone over the other. David Villa might not accept to be a bench player. While on the other hand Zalayeta is more than a good subs player to me.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Nobody is choosing anyone over the other. David Villa might not accept to be a bench player. While on the other hand Zalayeta is more than a good subs player to me.
exactly so we would have one of two options, either sell Trezi to make room for villa and alex to start.
OR
Alex becoming a backup player for those two with either Bojinov or palladino

Sep 28, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
but basicly zalayeta is ahead of both bojinov and palladino. and he's quite useless. if we can cut villas price by releasing zalayeta, it would be simply stupid not to do so.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
sateeh said:
exactly so we would have one of two options, either sell Trezi to make room for villa and alex to start.
OR
Alex becoming a backup player for those two with either Bojinov or palladino

Well, Bojinov has the right potential but he didn't show us anything yet. he ought to perform quickly.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The media is just trying to sell papers. They heard Villa has problems with his coach and invent some transfer news. In Italy when there's a rumor it's always Juve and Inter that are going after a guy. This one is no different. The tihing is they could be more credible. 8m + Zalayeta is a joke. I'm sure Valencia would want more that 20-25m € for him and I don't think Zalayeta is worth more than 12m €. more like 4-5.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I agree with Fliakis.

Zalayeta and Palladino out, Villa in.

mark77 said:
The media is just trying to sell papers. They heard Villa has problems with his coach and invent some transfer news. In Italy when there's a rumor it's always Juve and Inter that are going after a guy. This one is no different. The tihing is they could be more credible. 8m + Zalayeta is a joke. I'm sure Valencia would want more that 20-25m € for him and I don't think Zalayeta is worth more than 12m €. more like 4-5.
Of course, but isn´t it fun to speculate?:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fliakis said:
but basicly zalayeta is ahead of both bojinov and palladino. and he's quite useless. if we can cut villas price by releasing zalayeta, it would be simply stupid not to do so.
He's not that useless in Serie B. Probably he is in A and Champions League. However If he is our 2nd option after Trezeguet and ahead of both Bojinov and Palladino then thats a mistake we're doing.

If Villa would accept our offer between 7 to 14 maximum and is welling to accept a rotation system at Juve knowing that he wont always be a starter having Del Piero-Trezeguet partnership, not to also forget our youngesters, Bojinov and Palladino. Then lets make him an offer.... we have nothing to loose.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
mark77 said:
That would be crazy, there's no way we can afford more than 10 to 14mill...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
mark83 said:
Of course, but isn´t it fun to speculate?:D
That's why I love the mercato season but this one is unrealistic. If this deal happens(0.00000001%)...Secco>Moggi. Wait, maybe Moggi is pulling the strings...:eyebrows: NAH!

Sep 28, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
He's not that useless in Serie B. Probably he is in A and Champions League. However If he is our 2nd option after Trezeguet and ahead of both Bojinov and Palladino then thats a mistake we're doing.

If Villa would accept our offer between 7 to 14 maximum and is welling to accept a rotation system at Juve knowing that he wont always be a starter having Del Piero-Trezeguet partnership, not to also forget our youngesters, Bojinov and Palladino. Then lets make him an offer.... we have nothing to loose.
villa is/would be a replacement from trez. i dont see us going after him if trez stays. which again i dont happening. besides,i dont really expect del piero to be a starter next year.

Sep 28, 2002
if the player himself asked to be transfer listed i dont think they would ask for more than 15m. normally his value would be around 25m, but if he wants to leave, the price drops.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
That would be crazy, there's no way we can afford more than 10 to 14mill...
Valencia wouldn't sell for less than 20-25m € for one of La Liga's best player. Teams like Barcelona and Chelsea would go for him if they knew he was available.

The only way we could afford him is if we sell *gulp* Gigi, Trez and Camo. I don't so I won't bother with this news. We just need 3-4 new players for next season and shoudn't spend like crazy for a player and keep Buffon and Trez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)