David Villa (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
We have to see the reality of our forwards: They arent the youngest anymore !
We have a lot of serious advantages instead of Teams like Barca. We are now in Serie B ! Lets see: We have interesting Players for Swaps and we have some Money. Not a lot but we have. The Sub of Del Piero is still covered with Players like Bojinov, Palladino, Volpato or Guzman. It depends how fast they grow up and how many Years DP will play as a starter. I would say that he will play as a starter even next Year. But we have no Sub for Trez ! If Trez will be injured we have nobody that can us give 15 goals or more in the entire season. I think that a lot of u overrate Zalayeta! He is still crap i dont have to let u remamber this few minutes that he has played against Napoli... Of course he has made important goals for us but there have been a lot of players like him. We have to watch around and search a sub for Trez if not this year then probably next year ! U can not play a entire season with a forward that have 32 or 33 years and ask him to make 24 goals each season and dont have any injuries. So whe can make a big deal with Valencia or even with other Teams like Ajax for Huntelaar. We can make a fix contract but the Swap only in Summer. This will be an advantage for all. The Player will not loose his place in the NT because he plays in a Serie B Team and the Team will not loose a big Player in January. And in the case of Valencia they will not reinforce a direct Team for the League. So go for Villa and in Summer we can earn a lot of Money for Trez and perhaps make a Swap with Lyon for Abidal. Its better to sell now the old Players like Trez or Camo and earn some Money instead to let them dye at Juve and earn the same shit money like we have earned for Thuram or Canna.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Fiats...hmm i dont think so :disagree: Maybe a Ferrari or two will do...What the F#@*k if Moggi was still in Turin maybe we would get him for Zebina and a plate of pasta...:D

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Huntelaar rocks, but can he perform at the same levels in a much more demanding league. Villa is a proven striker in one of the world's top leagues, i think he would make a better option than Huntelaar.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ridiculous rumour. And I'm not willing to sacrifice David Trezeguet for David Villa. If we want goals we already have our man, so again lets spend our money wisely.

What the hell are we becoming... Inter or Arsenal with their absurd demand for strikers? Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)