David Villa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

mark83 said:
Don´t get me wrong, vlatko and sateeh, Villa is excellent BUT Torres is my favourite Spanish player and nothing will change that.

For the third time, Torres offer more than goals...

P.S. That was second division...
i'm not getting you wrong at all, it's fine he's your fav player, i like torres as well, but what i'm trying to tell you are 2 things:
1.villa is more consistent
2.if anyone offers more than goals, than it's villa certainly not torres. torres is a all-out striker whereas villa can play alone upfront or with a true striker, morientes for example.

that's why i told you i don't think you've seen villa play that much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
to go a little against myself here, i'm pretty sure those 2 seasons with sporting gijon were in segunda division. still the rest of the numbers speak for themselves.
i dont think it matters, he wasn't the same player back then.He was young and developing.

anyway i said my piece about Villa a while back and stick with it.Since that Valencia dont want to sell him then no reason for this thread imo

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
i dont think it matters, he wasn't the same player back then.He was young and developing.

anyway i said my piece about Villa a while back and stick with it.Since that Valencia dont want to sell him then no reason for this thread imo
agreed on both accounts. :agree:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I would take D Villa over Torres at the momment. although Torres isn't fully developed, D.Villa's style of play seems to be more varied without decreasing his instinct for goals. With that said, its clear we arent gonna lure him in.

If we came to valencia to talk about a player it must have been some one else. Preferable Vicente.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Vicente? now thats an interesting player!!
we wont buy any Valencia player for the x-mas and in the next transfer period our offers will be much more expanded...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:

vlatko said:
agreed on both accounts. :agree:
Same here...:agree:

P.S. We will see Torres when he comes to a better Club...;)

Torres overrated?:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)