David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“Trezeguet to Palermo is, without doubt, a journalistic invention,” Rosanero Vice-President Guglielmo Miccichè stated.
“We’re certainly pleased that a player like him is linked with us, but he was born in 1977 and it is not within our policy to sign a player of that nature.
“After the injury to Abel Hernandez, we’ll have to get used to being linked with a new striker on a weekly basis…
“It is possible that we will buy a new striker in January, but it will all depend on what position we are in at that stage.”

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
What makes you guys think he can score goals for us?
You are talking like he has never scored a goal playing for Juve. We'll have space in this squad as i don't see Quaq, Bendtner or Matri staying at Juve (or at least two of them).. Why we shouldn't bring back the best foreign Juventus scorer in history? We signed Toni ffs.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
But he doesn't have Pirlo, Vidal and Vucinic there :tuttosport:
True.

You are talking like he has never scored a goal playing for Juve. We'll have space in this squad as i don't see Quaq, Bendtner or Matri staying at Juve (or at least two of them).. Why we shouldn't bring back the best foreign Juventus scorer in history? We signed Toni ffs.
Not at all. I'm just curious.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
شيزيو;3904117 said:
Trez is the best finisher the world has ever seen, he would at least score 10-15 goals a season with this Juve.
Buffon

Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini

Lich - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoa

Trezeguet - Vucinic/Del Piero :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)