David Trezeguet (41 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I love Trez, but getting him back at age 35 just isn't a good solution. I'm just too afraid that we are going to remember him for a bad season here instead of all the good ones. Think Canna... (and no, I'm not saying they are equal)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
One could argue that Trez is currently in a better form than Canna was. Trez doesn't use speed as much as Canna did either. He still has the eye for the goal and that's all that matters.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Sure, you're probably right, but let's face it, Trez wasn't that fantastic in his last time in Juve, and I just don't think getting him back now is going to be much better. It's not the solution we're looking for. :)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Sure, you're probably right, but let's face it, Trez wasn't that fantastic in his last time in Juve, and I just don't think getting him back now is going to be much better. It's not the solution we're looking for. :)
Not being fantastic and still scoring more then our current strikers makes him more fantastic then our current strikers will ever be

Savy?

Dec 31, 2008
I'd re-sign Trezeguet if I was in charge.
:tup: +rep
One could argue that Trez is currently in a better form than Canna was. Trez doesn't use speed as much as Canna did either. He still has the eye for the goal and that's all that matters.
True, nevertheless I don't think we should get him back. :)
Your thoughts are contaminated brother. Here's a -rep so you think straight from now on.
I would trade 35 year old Trez for bender and Federico anyday of the week...really.
Conte should push Marotta to make this happen, it'd be the best move of all the January transfer windows that've ever happened

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)