David Trezeguet (32 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seriously...kick the dane and Matri out and make room from some Treze Goals!.

Lets face it, we will not be using him week in week out... but for sure he will terrorize enemy defenses at the very least.

He might be old, but class is permanent and this dude somehow knows how to bang the nets,

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And he still did quite well when called upon.
Yup.

I'd take him back without thinking twice. Can't shake the feeling he's exactly what we need.
Even if it was just to bring him on for the last 20-30 minutes of games where Juve were dominating and needing a goal.

What makes you guys think he can score goals for us?
Because he's got great instincts and is a great finisher.

I remember people arguing with me when I said Klose was a great signing by Lazio.

Top poachers don't forget how to score goals.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

[video=metacafe;5983650/champions_league_05_06_group_a_all_the_goals_1/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5983650/champions_league_05_06_group_a_all_the_goals_1/[/video]

30 seconds in.

In these 2 seasons, he would have scored at least 10 similar goals with Pirlo behind him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That is indeed very regrettable. I pity you, my friend. Very few things filled me with such ecstasy as witnessing a Trez goal and his ensuing celebration.
Same here. He's scored a few before my eyes. My favourite Trez goal which I saw live was the one against Livorno on our first Serie-A match since promoting from Serie-B. The stadium just exploded and that crazy man reeled away in triumph :heart:

00:35 :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)