David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
David is king. And missed a lot. This transfer was totally stupid. We sold a true legend and a true finisher. The last great finisher of his era.

Although I really can find only one answer to why we sold him. And I think it was because he wanted to. He wanted to play in Spain before ending his career. In this case we did well. We respected the will of a player that has offered a lot to our club.

Forza David. Always a legend...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:agree:

Martin telling it like this is. Though I don't agree with Hoori, if he stayed we would have had one more striker besides Quagliarela who would score goals. Surely we would have a couple of more points than we do now.
I know it was wrong to let him go. Having Trez upfront, even when out of form, would be always a relief but looking at the number of goals we have scored, I really don't think our place in the league table would have been any different even if we'd still had him.

May 22, 2007
I know it was wrong to let him go. Having Trez upfront, even when out of form, would be always a relief but looking at the number of goals we have scored, I really don't think our place in the league table would have been any different even if we'd still had him.
Maybe 2 or 4 more points, in those games where we drew when all we needed was a decisive player in attack (Fiorentina game, for example).

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I didn't mean we would be a whole different team, but looking at past experiences, in this half season one can expect he would have pulled of one of That's 3 points won in the last 20 seconds. Not saying we would be much stronger but a little bit, definitely.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I didn't mean we would be a whole different team, but looking at past experiences, in this half season one can expect he would have pulled of one of these. That's 3 points won in the last 20 seconds. Not saying we would be much stronger but a little bit, definitely.
What did Amauri do in serie a? nothing! If it was trezeguet instead, yes he could score some goals and we could earn more points..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)