David Trezeguet (124 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Of course not. The looks on Del Piero's face last night was heartbreaking :D

I'm happy Trez is not a part of this humiliation :agree:
Bah if that's how you're gonna play it why bother, let them have other careers so they can be spared the suffering.

No, that's not right, we would be much happier. Would Trez? Who knows.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The term "fans" is thrown around too carelessly around here.

In this case replace it with the "ungrateful inbreds"
:agree:
Not in the league table, but in our souls... hell yes. :agree:
Martin telling it like this is. Though I don't agree with Hoori, if he stayed we would have had one more striker besides Quagliarela who would score goals. Surely we would have a couple of more points than we do now.
For anyone who wants to see the goal he scored.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_f-u2pPec
4-0!! Crumbs! It's Trezeguet who slots it home like he's at the Masters snooker, great pass in from Valdez and Trezeguet has a gap the size of Castilla to trot into before sliding the ball into the bottom left. Oh deary me.

Gotta love the eurosport.com play-by-plays. :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
As much as I like him and as much as it was wrong to let him go, I don't think we would have been in any better situation had we still had him.
I'd still have a shred of hope that maybe, just maybe, Trezeguet will get that one little pass he needs and put the ball into the back of the net. Very comforting, akin to an old sweater.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Villareal, Sevilla, Valenica....he took the scalp of every strong team in La Liga in half a season. So much for that famous he only scores against the likes of Bari. :andyandbarcelona:

All that's missing is Barca's scalp. :cool:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Why isn't there anyone now telling me how bad he was, how he wasn't working hard enough? Or that he missed alot of chances.
It's because the numbers speak for itself and they know they are wrong.
We got stuck with the likes of Amauri and Toni while Hercules have our Trezeguet...

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Why isn't there anyone now telling me how bad he was, how he wasn't working hard enough? Or that he missed alot of chances.
We got stuck with the likes of Amauri and Toni while Hercules have our Trezeguet...
What really bothered me was people praising Marotta's ability to 'clear out the dead wood'... meanwhile they were (in part) talking about a club legend, whose salary we're still paying. :sergio:

My grandma could have 'cleared that dead wood.'

Of course, she's 89 and still lives in a house all by herself... she's a pretty special lady.

:D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Strange destiny. Juventus on the market is always looking for a bit, and a few points that he scored as the team tries Juve. We are talking about David Trezeguet, who, after 6 months seems forced to close its adventure all'Hercules, Spanish La Liga club who had arrived from Juventus this summer. The Spanish club will pay in bad water from the economic point of view, and the delay in payment of salaries, would have convinced the bomber trans to instruct his agent, Antonio Caliendo, to find another accommodation. According to the website of Portuguese newspaper A Bola, Trezeguet would be offered to the Brazilian club Cruzeiro, but he declined the offer because of the perceived overlap former Juventus player.

Tuttojuve.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
How many times have we seen that beautiful bastard take a pass first time like that.

I can't believe we're paying him to score goals for another team.
Heartbreaking

Because all of those cowards know they were wrong from the moment they decided to post such nonsense.

And now you have Elvin engaging in hard core homosexual activity in the Turkish army.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)