David Trezeguet (13 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Interviewed by Sky as a guest of the fashion shows in Milan by Giorgio Armani, David Trezeguet has spoken of his most beloved past, or denying a possible return to Juventus in black and white but with a promise to the fans' hearts will always bring in Juve but I'm fine in Spain, is the experience I was looking for and I wanted to take at this point in my life. I will definitely be in Turin but soon to say goodbye to the fans, but so far I could not promise the Bianconeri supporters that soon we will meet and celebrate together. "barb Finally, the company: "I expected but after so many years, another type of treatment from the company this summer, but it went well, never mind. I would also like to see Juve higher in the standings, I'm sure that a project was undertaken winning back soon Juventus at the top but I thought I would see them in the top right now. "

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Interviewed by Sky as a guest of the fashion shows in Milan by Giorgio Armani, David Trezeguet has spoken of his most beloved past, or denying a possible return to Juventus in black and white but with a promise to the fans' hearts will always bring in Juve but I'm fine in Spain, is the experience I was looking for and I wanted to take at this point in my life. I will definitely be in Turin but soon to say goodbye to the fans, but so far I could not promise the Bianconeri supporters that soon we will meet and celebrate together. "barb Finally, the company: "I expected but after so many years, another type of treatment from the company this summer, but it went well, never mind. I would also like to see Juve higher in the standings, I'm sure that a project was undertaken winning back soon Juventus at the top but I thought I would see them in the top right now. "
This is really horrible to read man, Is your google translater broken or something?

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Trezeguet: "I will always carry Juve in my heart...I will soon return to Turin to say goodbye to the fans, but perhaps not to celebrate."

"I would like to see Juve higher in the standings, I'm sure that a winning project is in progress but I thought we'd be higher."

"After so many years, I expected a different kind of treatment from the club this summer, but it went otherwise, never mind."

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Trezeguet: "I will always carry Juve in my heart...I will soon return to Turin to say goodbye to the fans, but perhaps not to celebrate."

"I would like to see Juve higher in the standings, I'm sure that a winning project is in progress but I thought we'd be higher."

"After so many years, I expected a different kind of treatment from the club this summer, but it went otherwise, never mind."
Supposedly Trezeguet wanted to leave because of his wife, she was born there. Still that seems a little far fetched because they were here for 10 years, their kids were born here and I think they wouldn't mind staying here for a few more years, while Trez is playing. I believe it was just a smokescreen for the fans because the board didn't have faith in Trezeguet anymore.
Like I said, his departure was down to lack of faith and respect. It's fucking sad but at least David is a down-to-earth guy and he's showing the club and fans the respect. Hopefully we'll see him in our new stadium in some goodbye match when he retires.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)