David Trezeguet (13 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If we are paying for most of his wages, then try to bring him back, at least for the next 6 months, we need a striker who knows Calcio, and who is better than Trezegoal??!!! nobody for the time being, at least in this mercato,

I hope this happens
That be a dream, but it won't happen because it would be totally unprofessional towards Hercules. Even if a small club, they're still a professional club. This was not a loan deal, it's not their fault we sold him for nothing, better yet; payed them to take him of our hands.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
That be a dream, but it won't happen because it would be totally unprofessional towards Hercules. Even if a small club, they're still a professional club. This was not a loan deal, it's not their fault we sold him for nothing, better yet; payed them to take him of our hands.
I think if Players like Del and Buffon called Trezegoal asking him to come back it will go through,
although I doubt it.. but he is an excellent solution for the time being

its really strange enough what type of person Del Neri is, after telling Diego and Treze that they are part of his plans, Marotta sold them.

anyway, nothing is impossible. in fact this transfer is the easiest than Gila Pazzo and Toni or Huntelaar or anyone else

but it will not happen because it will make them look very stupid that they sold him

Aug 2, 2005
Again please!!

:luckyluke: and I don't understand it.... whats the benefit??

I know we sold him for nothing, but again, we are paying his wages :sergio:

what the fuck are they doing, WHY the hell did they do that???

if trezegoal accepted to play for Hercules for what ever his wages are, why didn't offer him that money (since we are paying it) and still have him in the team??? I believe if he accept that money in Her. he will accept it in Juve.!!!!!!

that seems strange enough to believe it, wtf

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Again please!!

:luckyluke: and I don't understand it.... whats the benefit??

I know we sold him for nothing, but again, we are paying his wages :sergio:

what the fuck are they doing, WHY the hell did they do that???

if trezegoal accepted to play for Hercules for what ever his wages are, why didn't offer him that money (since we are paying it) and still have him in the team??? I believe if he accept that money in Her. he will accept it in Juve.!!!!!!

that seems strange enough to believe it, wtf
Supposedly Trezeguet wanted to leave because of his wife, she was born there. Still that seems a little far fetched because they were here for 10 years, their kids were born here and I think they wouldn't mind staying here for a few more years, while Trez is playing. I believe it was just a smokescreen for the fans because the board didn't have faith in Trezeguet anymore.

Aug 2, 2005
Supposedly Trezeguet wanted to leave because of his wife, she was born there. Still that seems a little far fetched because they were here for 10 years, their kids were born here and I think they wouldn't mind staying here for a few more years, while Trez is playing. I believe it was just a smokescreen for the fans because the board didn't have faith in Trezeguet anymore.
and they have faith in the belly dancer Amauri, and Iaquinta who scores 1 from 10 clear goal opportunities

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think its a bit of both. Otherwise I don't see why we would be paying a big chunk of his salary...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

icεmαή;2833059 said:
I think its a bit of both. Otherwise I don't see why we would be paying a big chunk of his salary...
I don't agree, I think he was (finally) forced out of the club. The paying a part of his wages for this year is some sign of respect for 10 years at the club.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Well that's how my bitter self sees it anyway. I can't contemplate seeing Amauri still here and Trezeguet not, otherwise.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Fuck our board and the rest of our management

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
We got Luca Toni,Amauri,Iaquinta as target man :lol: And we let the best one go!
Instead of selling Amauri and Iaquinta, and give Trez and another(younger) striker a chance ,we decided we have no faith in him anymore but we are still paying him. How Freaking Stupid are we? :sergio:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What a joke

Our dumb fucking management didn’t want to pay their best goal scorer in the past 15 years but they take a hit on Amauri and the vaginal waste known as Luca “Stuff me with your salami” Toni

Apr 17, 2009
Yeah it was an absurd decision.

IMO, the only thing is comes down to is Marotta wanting the 'old guard' out of the club. I would honestly be a bit surprised if they renew DP's contract as a player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)