David Trezeguet (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
at a new club with no connection to and your already kissing the badge seems something Ibra would do or did already
Well his a man moving on, he didnt want to leave but had no choice when pretty much pushed or told whilst someone like Ibra would make a fuss of moving and have seasonal ambitious mood swings. Trez just cant be compared to camelface. Im sure he loves Juve more, but for now his focused on a new stage in his career. Forever Legend. Forever Trez

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
My all time favourite player is gone.... a sad day for me, sad day for all true Juve fans.

Change is important...but not this one. Im sure that he would do better than iaq, or amauri- my opinion.
I think, there wont be a player able to brake his record.

Thank you for everything!

p.s. I would have liked to see David retire in our shirt. Not happend, but the minimum should be to make him a stadium farewell. Such a shame, he didnt get enough credit for what he gave to us.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Kissing the clubs badge before you have even kicked a ball for them to me is uncalled for some unessesary ass kissing there but whatever Trez is a legend and he can do what he wants. Apparantly he chose the club because it from his wife's hometown? If so then i'm happy for them it's a nice gesture from him.

Im trying to think of my favourite goals of his the two that come to my mind quickest are the late overhead against Madrid in CL and the header against Milan with the overhead assist from Alex.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I don't find a problem with it
but then again with his 10th goal he'll say Juventus disrespected me and weren't professional bla bla bla but nothing against the fans

I heard this from at least 5 people I think since Ranieri or maybe even before
and they all succeeded after

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I don't find a problem with it
but then again with his 10th goal he'll say Juventus disrespected me and weren't professional bla bla bla but nothing against the fans

I heard this from at least 5 people I think since Ranieri or maybe even before
and they all succeeded after
do u rememba his celebration after our last game in serie b? he was absolutely ready to leave us

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Left, right foot...he even tells the keeper where he'll shoot. :p :touched:

And those about giving crap about kissing Hercules' badge, shut the fuck up. It's a publicity stunt. He's probably their biggest transfer ever, they need to rile up the fans.
:tup: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)