David Trezeguet (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You don't think a player that broke all sorts of records & spent ten years (his best) at Juventus deserved at least a testimonial match?
I don't think it is that necessary to make a bug fuss about it, the player is happy where he is now, he was happy here and the transfer went well.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
As a fan, I'd love to see him having a proper farewell with the fans like Nedved did when he retired. It's not like Trez needed that, it's just that I wanted to have that last game (where all the cameras are mostly filming Trez) as the last image of him in a Juve jersey.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't think it is that necessary to make a bug fuss about it, the player is happy where he is now, he was happy here and the transfer went well.
For me as a Juve fan & because Trez was one of my fav all time players here yes, i'd like to make a fuss about it.I'd love to see the reactions if Delpie wasn't given a testimonial match.I suppose then we shouldn't make a fuss about it because he would be happy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For me as a Juve fan & because Trez was one of my fav all time players here yes, i'd like to make a fuss about it.I'd love to see the reactions if Delpie wasn't given a testimonial match.I suppose then we shouldn't make a fuss about it because he would be happy.
Make a fuss about it all you want, I won't join you.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
One of my favorites as well. Nothing like seeing Totti weep like a bitch. :agree:

I knew it had something to do with Milan, at least a little. :D

Good man.
Nice to see you removed the other part. You never cease to amaze me when it comes to Trez:lol: :tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As a fan, I'd love to see him having a proper farewell with the fans like Nedved did when he retired. It's not like Trez needed that, it's just that I wanted to have that last game (where all the cameras are mostly filming Trez) as the last image of him in a Juve jersey.
Well, we did get Trez giving obscene gestures to the Triad... ;)

Oh, but one of my favorite all-time Trez moments -- even perhaps more than his 1-0 goal to defeat Milan in the '05 Scudetto race with the brilliant assist from Delpie -- was this last-minute (at 93') thrilla in the Torino derby a couple years back:

I practically wet my pants watching this live. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)