David Trezeguet (29 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So we basically sold Trezeguet for 1.5M profit in wages? And now we lack a prolific striker and have to play with 2 SS's in Del Piero and Quagliarella because Amauri is injured?

Genius move.
Yep, it seems that way. Good shit. :tup:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Trezeguet will train with his new team-mates on Tuesday morning before then undergoing a medical with the Alicante-based side, who are back in the top flight this season after an absence of 13 years. If all goes well the 32-year-old hitman will be officially presented at 2100 local time on Tuesday evening.

David:

I wanted to know the Spanish league. For me it was an important objective in my career. I've seen a team with ambition who want to do things well. I'm very happy to be in Alicante and I'm going to complete a dream. After spending 10 years in a league like the Italian, having played at a club as important as Juventus, having won so many titles and being the leading foreign goalscorer of the team, this for me is a new adventure. We will see if I play or not against Barcelona, but I'm sure I will against Valencia, which is a game that Alicante has been waiting for for a long time.
So, his new club's next match is against Barca...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Good luck Trez. If any of your new teammates can muster a couple of passes, I'm sure you will find it easy to exploit the swiss-cheese defenses in La Liga.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I thought Diego's transfer pissed me off but this was the worst. Good to see that selling off our more influential players like Trez, Camo, Diego & Giovinco is way more important than getting rid of Grygera & Salihamidzic.

I'm gonna miss you Trez.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I thought Diego's transfer pissed me off but this was the worst. Good to see that selling off our more influential players like Trez, Camo, Diego & Giovinco is way more important than getting rid of Grygera & Salihamidzic.

I'm gonna miss you Trez.
B!!!!

Quick, while you're still here.

:p

How you doin' bro?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Trez, thanks for everything. We have good memories, specially the goal against Real Madrid. You could stay instead of Quag, but Marotta is a loser, a disrespectful man without any clue.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Thanks V, i needed a laugh. I'm good man, just rather busy & pissed off about the way Trez was treated.

Still molesting nice muslim boys like Fred?
Tell me about it. It's so freaking weird not to see him in line-ups. And Mama Trezeguet at the stands. :cry:

Nah, the only one I molested has left a long time ago.

<insert maher's classic pic here>

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Tell me about it. It's so freaking weird not to see him in line-ups. And Mama Trezeguet at the stands. :cry:

Nah, the only one I molested has left a long time ago.

<insert maher's classic pic here>
Seriously why wasn't he at least given a testimonial match, why didn't they put up a statue in his honour?

I'm sure Elvin must have wanked himself into a coma after hearing this awful news.

Nice to see you're still a bastard B :D
Better a bastard than a bitch.:D

Where the hell have you been homo?
Stop asking me the same question, dry foreskin. I've been too busy for the likes of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)