David Trezeguet (13 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Damn it so bad to make announce on withdrawal from Juve at the beginning of the season......i can't understand why he did that.....probably if we will win trophies he will stay...........Forza Trezeguet anyway!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Yupp,the trophy room stands still either way. it's like worshiping Allen Iverson,he scored a lot and still won few personal trophies.... :) He also scored a lot.

back to Trez,he did his job alright.....Juve won what? 2 scudetto in 9 years,what a marvelous record. Am I an Inter fan? I wouldn't say so.....I had the same feelings towards some players that were worshiped in Dinamo,which is my love. So,please don't call me an Inter fan. I just look into facts.....
Alright, first you call him a lazy player and when we proved that is not true you turned to calling him a loser and solely blaming him for the many years this club has went without a title.

You always claim that you know the game and played, then you would know that what you're saying is crap about throwing blame. You just blame him for missing that penalty in the final and you're bitter.

I never called you an inter and its not my place to call you that, but my gripe was with you constantly labeling the great man silly things.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Alright, first you call him a lazy player and when we proved that is not true you turned to calling him a loser and solely blaming him for the many years this club has went without a title.

You always claim that you know the game and played, then you would know that what you're saying is crap about throwing blame. You just blame him for missing that penalty in the final and you're bitter.

I never called you an inter and its not my place to call you that, but my gripe was with you constantly labeling the great man silly things.
PWNED!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Anyway, that was stupid of him to make that announcement at the very start of the season. I don't wanna believe it, but I have a feeling that he did it to pressure Ciro to play him more.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Eℓvin;2131042 said:
Anyway, that was stupid of him to make that announcement at the very start of the season. I don't wanna believe it, but I have a feeling that he did it to pressure Ciro to play him more.
Yeah, that's why I think he announced it, but I mean come on he should of waited till the end of the season to announce his decision.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm glad he announced it now. Otherwise we would be hearing Trez to Milan, Trez to Monaco, Trez to Mohun Bagan stories all year round. Now we know what is gonna happen in advance. He's gonna go out with a bang though. Fire away Trez, you will be missed when you are gone...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)