David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Fuck, i wanted to dedicate my 2000th post to my boy David but since i didnt see when i reached 2000 im dedicating this 2014th post to him... FORZA DAVID, i miss you so focking much.....

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
a word for the last 15 pages: Fuck !...but is his right...his (and his family) decision...it is so bad that a legend like him won't end his career at torino. But the goals and stats (never lie cruello..never) will remain....#17 will be ethernal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ferrara bets on Trezeguet

Ciro Ferrara is introducing strange new training techniques at Juventus and is confident he can convince David Trezeguet to stay.

The striker has already said he will leave at the end of the season, but there are strong reports he could walk away even earlier.

“I will talk to him, but we knew what was going to happen and I am certain he will remain a Bianconero until the end of the season,” said Ferrara.

“There is always the January transfer window, but we won’t need it in this case. The team is starting well and we are in a positive period of form.

“Having said that, we need to work hard and there is a long journey ahead of us, growing individually and as a unit. We need a contribution from everybody.”

It is believed that when the Champions League begins after the break for international duty, Trezeguet and Alessandro Del Piero will get more playing time, having missing out entirely on the Serie A games so far.

“David is an important player and he will have space soon. He will no doubt reply with his usual talent. I am certain he’ll have a great campaign, I’d bet on it without a second thought.”

Ferrara is introducing revolutionary new training techniques to keep his side enthusiastic as well as concentrated.

Tuttosport claims today that games between ranks are raised to the level of mini-tournaments, complete with trophy and a photograph of the winning team.

football-italia

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
another diego :weee:

Trez recommended him once before

:edit: now that I think about it, Trez needs to retire here and become a scout for us in Argentina :andy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)