David Trezeguet (84 Viewers)

Jun 18, 2007
really sad to see hes seriously considering leaving the club

i really really hope he can get his confidence back. 2 years ago he was serie a top scorer..

Trez a lot of people believe in you

Trez i believe in you

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He can still be useful but in the long term it is clear he has no future. Juve should use the opportunity next year to replace him with Giuseppe Rossi if the funds are available.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
He can still be useful but in the long term it is clear he has no future. Juve should use the opportunity next year to replace him with Giuseppe Rossi if the funds are available.
you found replacement for him immediately right????

That's really sad he is leaving, he is the best striker inside the box... I hope we win something big so he won't leave... even though he seems really sincere, he does not deserve to be benched anyways...
For one thing I'm happy is that he wave a great squad so likes of Alex and Trezeguet are benched...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't like to hang around :D

It would be great if we could get the 30 or another CL with Trezeguet before he goes, but I don't like how there will be this cloud hanging over him for virtually the entire season. As usual with Trez he talks first and thinks later, he could have waited.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
He clearly doesn't want to sit on the bench and it is something very normal for a player with his quality. With the signing of Amauri and with the things happened in the previous year (his argument with ranieri) its natural for him to want out. He wants a team were he will be considered as a starter. If the things remain like this leaving will be the best option for him. If something changes dramatically, he may reconsider it nobody knows...

I don't thing that he will go to a team outside france. Marseille or monaco or even lyon will be his next team...

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I still believe in him. He is our best goal poacher. If he leaves I'll wish him good luck and is going to be remebered for ever as one of the greatest to ever wear the bianconero shirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)