David Trezeguet (12 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Trez leaving at the end of this season is probably a a good thing.

He gets to leave on his own terms and it saves the club making a tough and potentially unpopular decision.

Hopefully this means he will be extra motivated this season and can go out with a bang.

I don't even know what sort of striker I would want to replace him, never mind who. It depends if Amauri and Iaquinta can convince me they can score enough goals as to whether I would want a poacher or a more creative forward.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No, that's what'd Americans do. :p

(no offense intended)

I've tried that once with Maher, but curiosity always gets the best of me. :D
None taken:party:
Trez leaving at the end of this season is probably a a good thing.

He gets to leave on his own terms and it saves the club making a tough and potentially unpopular decision.

Hopefully this means he will be extra motivated this season and can go out with a bang.

I don't even know what sort of striker I would want to replace him, never mind who. It depends if Amauri and Iaquinta can convince me they can score enough goals as to whether I would want a poacher or a more creative forward.
I'd like a poacher, it is always nice to have someone that can turn games quickly without many chances. Look how many chances Amauri/IQ need to finally score, Trez never needed that and we need a player like that and with those characteristics to score when the game is tight and teams pack into the box.
Wanna join the list? :evil:
I don't want to be on it, but then again I rarely talk to you ever Snoop so unless you absolutely hate my posts I don't see myself on that list....:oops:

Speaking of Maher, who is this guy and why don't I know of him (her).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)