David Trezeguet (10 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I love Trez and I'm extremely grateful for the goals he's scored and what he's done for the club, but to be perfectly honest I can't say I miss him a great deal, considering the way Iaquinta and Amauri are playing and what they offer the attack.

I never blamed Trez for being invisible when he didn't have any support or creativity in midfield, because the simple truth is that Trez is a poacher and it's not his fault. All things considered though, the sad fact is that Trezeguet offers nothing to our buildup, and as we've seen so many times, he's not the kind of player who can spark things by himself when the rest of the team isn't doing so well.

I'm not disputing the fact that Trezeguet is one of the best finishers in the world, and you guys are right, he probably would have scored one or two of the chances that Amauri and Iaquinta got against Roma, but it was a pleasure to watch so many times last season when the rest of the team just looked disinterested and defeated, and Vinny/Amauri took matters into their own hands and carried the team to victory.
Agree Gray, but it's Trez in the past who is one of the best finisher in the world. Everyone can say it too all great things about how Sheva is a wonderful player that has great scoring record in CL, or how good Ronaldinho was. but we must see the present.

We still must wait to see the real Trez after his injury last season. There's a chance he can find his performance again, and so for the opposite. It's because i don't see the great Trez like in the past when pre season. He also waste a lot of goal chances

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
The work rate of Amauri and Iaquinta have been really good but with the schedules starting to build up, they may risk burnout. Trez is sure to have his chance, somehow. Ferrara will take care of that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
good or just scoring against Chievo?
He is hardworker, and thats a blessing in ateam like Juventus. He really tries and runs. Yes he failed some chances in the roma game... but he ran and helped a lot.

Just having a striker like IQ running lke a madman around the area, forces defenders to be aware of him and to follow him, and there is when things start working because it creates spaces for amauri and diego which are even more dangerous than him with the ball on their feet.

There lies his contribution.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He is hardworker, and thats a blessing in ateam like Juventus. He really tries and runs. Yes he failed some chances in the roma game... but he ran and helped a lot.

Just having a striker like IQ running lke a madman around the area, forces defenders to be aware of him and to follow him, and there is when things start working because it creates spaces for amauri and diego which are even more dangerous than him with the ball on their feet.

There lies his contribution.
Actually his work rate wasn't even close to it from last season

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i'm not gonna argue about who is better and why. we are blessed to have 3 great frontmen at our disposal. it makes our depth that much better IMO

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i'm not gonna argue about who is better and why. we are blessed to have 3 great frontmen at our disposal. it makes our depth that much better IMO
:tup:

there all worldclass, they should be rotated based on form, i wouldnt personally risk changing to much in the next game as it is a harder fixture, give trez the shot against a smaller team to gain his confidence

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Ferrara better give him all the chance to score all the goals possible .. and give us juventini a respectable good bye for him! sorta like Nedved!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)