David Trezeguet (9 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Trez will leave next summer
Thursday 3 September, 2009

David Trezeguet has announced his intention to leave Juventus at the end of this season after almost a decade in Turin.

The 31-year-old striker, who is the Bianconeri's most prolific foreign goalscorer ever, was strongly linked with a move away from the club this summer.

However, Trezeguet insists nothing has changed in his relationship with the club and that this decision has been taken together with his family.

“I have made history with this club. Sooner or later there is an end to everything. Nothing has changed in my relationship with the club. I have never asked to leave,” Trezeguet said at Vinovo, Juventus' training ground.

“The contract has never been a problem. It's a decision that I took a while ago and I will return home with my family.”

Asked if he would return to France or Argentina where he has family ties, Trezeguet replied: “I don't know. It's not the moment to speak about it because we are only in the second week of the season.

“I would like to end my story with Juventus by winning something,” he concluded.

:touched:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
fuck. a great player. a great finisher and a great juventino. if he it is true and it is not just media bullshit, let's enjoy his final season with us. i wanted him to stay here for life something like neddy. i hope something changes and he stay. otherwise. good luck treze, nice to have you here...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It will certainly be difficult to see him leave because he is a Juventus legend after all, but I think it is right to say that this move will benefit himself and even the club because we all know that he hasn't been up to it these last 2 years especially after the operation he had. Hopefully we will win some silverware this year as a sign of appreciation for all his work done here during his ten years stay at the club.

Forza David, may you have a wonderful last season with us.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Trez will leave next summer
Thursday 3 September, 2009

David Trezeguet has announced his intention to leave Juventus at the end of this season after almost a decade in Turin.

The 31-year-old striker, who is the Bianconeri's most prolific foreign goalscorer ever, was strongly linked with a move away from the club this summer.

However, Trezeguet insists nothing has changed in his relationship with the club and that this decision has been taken together with his family.

“I have made history with this club. Sooner or later there is an end to everything. Nothing has changed in my relationship with the club. I have never asked to leave,” Trezeguet said at Vinovo, Juventus' training ground.

“The contract has never been a problem. It's a decision that I took a while ago and I will return home with my family.”

Asked if he would return to France or Argentina where he has family ties, Trezeguet replied: “I don't know. It's not the moment to speak about it because we are only in the second week of the season.

“I would like to end my story with Juventus by winning something,” he concluded.

We should give him the ultimate goodbye & gift him the scudetto & CL.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This sucks. We lost Ned last season, Trez after this one, Del Piero in the next two. Man, that's been the core of this team for the last decade. Way too much to see it happen. I like Diego's Juventus, but it's going to be difficult seeing the old guard go.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't get it though, why is he telling us this right now, after two games? Everytime he realizes he is not playing this talk about leaving the club comes up.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This sucks. We lost Ned last season, Trez after this one, Del Piero in the next two. Man, that's been the core of this team for the last decade. Way too much to see it happen. I like Diego's Juventus, but it's going to be difficult seeing the old guard go.
Yeah I feel you! Camoranesi's time is coming soon, probably.. That's how life it is, just like Conte, Ferrara, Tachinardi, Di Livio, Vialli, Ravanelli and the likes were all gone, it wasn't easy to see them go neither..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)