David Trezeguet (13 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So Elvin, is the bet on or off? :D

Now Elvin will ignore this question, acting as if he didn't see it, he'll wait for tomorrow's match and if Trez scores once or twice he'll say that the bet is off. If he doesn't score he'll say the bet is on.
I thought you called it off :D
What, Snoop said.
----------------------------------------------------------------

JCK has -reped my every post for the last month or something, my rep level got cut down in half :lol: What a hater :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Eℓvin;2266715 said:
JCK has -reped my every post for the last month or something, my rep level got cut down in half :lol: What a hater :D
I wouldn't be surpirsed, he has done that to me two, not for two months, but for a week or so he did it :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Some people were suggesting we sell this man. I have to agree. Not because he's not good enough for this club, but because this pathetic team is not good enough for HIM!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Eℓvin;2266715 said:
What, Snoop said.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Run Elvin ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Some people were suggesting we sell this man. I have to agree. Not because he's not good enough for this club, but because this pathetic team is not good enough for HIM!
The only player in our team for which I really feel sorry is Buffon and no one else. Our youngsters such as Giovinco and Marchisio have still lots of time ahead, not to forget that despite the potential to become world class players, they aren't still even close to that. The only world class player in our team who can easily play for the best teams in the world is Gigi. He's the best goalkeeper in the world, he deserves to win as many titles as possible but he's wasting his career in this pitiful team. He stayed with us in Serie B. None of Ale, Nedved, Camo or Trez could have found a decent team to play in with the same salaries they were receiving here but Gigi had this chance and he turned it down. I'll love him forever because of this but now I really feel bad for him. We don't deserve to have him.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The only player in our team for which I really feel sorry is Buffon and no one else. Our youngsters such as Giovinco and Marchisio have still lots of time ahead, not to forget that despite the potential to become world class players, they aren't still even close to that. The only world class player in our team who can easily play for the best teams in the world is Gigi. He's the best goalkeeper in the world, he deserves to win as many titles as possible but he's wasting his career in this pitiful team. He stayed with us in Serie B. None of Ale, Nedved, Camo or Trez could have found a decent team to play in with the same salaries they were receiving here but Gigi had this chance and he turned it down. I'll love him forever because of this but now I really feel bad for him. We don't deserve to have him.
YES!! For that he deserves to be captain, I know you won't agree with me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)