David Trezeguet (50 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Bisco, I agree with you again, but!
Management and Ranieri are on so good terms that they want to strike through everyone and start fresh! That's what I can read between the lines! I am against management for sure as they have done nothing but disgrace the club's reputation with their actions! Since when does Juve spread any internal issues on the papers!! Blanc felt so insecure after Treze's attack and responded immediately to cool him off! Such internal issues should remain only behind the club's walls. Treze knows the rules! He's been there 7 years! To come out to the papers and attack, that shows how much respect there is for such crappy management!

Back to the point, it's all about Ranieri and Management! Again, we remain helpless and hopefull that the club has a CLEAR plan. If they ever want to cancel Trez through, they better do it now and make some money out of him rather than letting him go as a free transfer next year...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Guys Juve's strategy is different from before, Trez now is worth money. The club can sell him, make money and sign a younger striker. It's is not of this board's interest to keep an aging striker. I understand what they're thinking but they're going about it the wrong way.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
If Trez doesn't go, the most promising striking talent in Italy - Palladino would not get many games. I prefer look forward to the future than looking back.

I respect Trez as many of you do, but we never being a club that is emotional attached to any single player, Del Piero Apart.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Trezeguet is not a has been. Show him some respect for crying out loud. Seven years of nothing but net, have been forgotten by a bunch of hypocritical, inhuman people. A sorry excuse for what we refer to as our board. Even Moggi never sold or let go of players that didnt want to go. This is absolutely ridiculous. You cannot do this to somebody who has formed the core of your squad for close to a fucking decade. It's just not on. We need to treat our heroes with the respect they duly deserve. Even more so after having used them while we were down and out in Serie B.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Trezeguet is not a has been. Show him some respect for crying out loud. Seven years of nothing but net, have been forgotten by a bunch of hypocritical, inhuman people. A sorry excuse for what we refer to as our board. Even Moggi never sold or let go of players that didnt want to go. This is absolutely ridiculous. You cannot do this to somebody who has formed the core of your squad for close to a fucking decade. It's just not on. We need to treat our heroes with the respect they duly deserve. Even more so after having used them while we were down and out in Serie B.
That's what I don't get really, why do people think he's finished when he's not even 30? He still has 3,4 years ahead of him and he's gonna be putting away goals just like before, wherever he plays next season.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
If Trez doesn't go, the most promising striking talent in Italy - Palladino would not get many games. I prefer look forward to the future than looking back.

I respect Trez as many of you do, but we never being a club that is emotional attached to any single player, Del Piero Apart.
Palla is a different type of strikers. He's not a goal-machine. He's setting up the goals. He can replace Del Piero, not Trezeguet.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
And I suppose Baggio really wanted to go in 1995 ?
:lol: Dude, there is absolutely no comparison of Trezeguet and Baggio when it comes to Juve. Trez will go down in folklore as the top scoring foreigner ( in our lifetimes I'd assume) while Baggio would've left Juve in a heartbeat, everytime he was given the option. Fact is, Baggio's heart was with Florence and that's where he wanted to be. If you're trying to tell me that he was more Bianconero at heart than Trez is at this point in time, then please do me a favour and pass on the good stuff that you're smoking.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juve Does Not Have Trust In Me, Says Angry Trezeguet

The French player announced he is quitting the Bianconeri after seven seasons with the Old Lady.

David Trezeguet has made it clear that he is leaving Juventus this summer, claiming that the Turin based club does not have any more trust in him.

"I did what they asked me to do, I scored 15 goals in the league and that's why I did that gesture during the celebration of my goal. Deschamps asked me to do it, but unfortunately it ended like it ended."I think that I gave my contribution to the promotion in Serie A and in all of these years that I have been at Juve. I scored 140 goals with this shirt and the rest does not matter."

Trezeguet's words got harsher when he spoke about the future.

"In seven years I had the respect of the fans and my team-mates. Unfortunately this new club up till today thought otherwise, I always gave my contribution and I'm sorry, I'm the first one to be sorry for this situation, but I feel little trust in me.

"For what I heard from the Directors and President, the offer made for my contract renewal made me understand that the club has made other choices.

"I will take with me my 140 goals with the Bianconeri's shirt, which are inside the history of the club. I'm sorry for my fans, I also explained myself with some of my team-mates and they understood me.

"Now I don't even know what I will do. Even my father (and agent) is very sorry for how the club behaved with me," concluded a disappointed Trezeguet.

GD

i have no more words to say!! this juventus is run by a bunch of idiots.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
:lol: Dude, there is absolutely no comparison of Trezeguet and Baggio when it comes to Juve. Trez will go down in folklore as the top scoring foreigner ( in our lifetimes I'd assume) while Baggio would've left Juve in a heartbeat, everytime he was given the option. Fact is, Baggio's heart was with Florence and that's where he wanted to be. If you're trying to tell me that he was more Bianconero at heart than Trez is at this point in time, then please do me a favour and pass on the good stuff that you're smoking.
Sorry, but I completely disagree with you. Baggio never wanted to leave Juve, he was pushed out because we had a 19 years old forward called Del Piero and the fact Lippi doesn't seem to get on with Roby at all.
You say Baggio would've left Juve in a heartbeat is bullshit, he said in later interviews he enjoyed his days as a Bianconero most and would never wanted to leave us in 95. He was our captain for 3 years FFS, Trez got 140 goals, true, Henry got more than 250 goals for Arsenal since he left us, so what ? It doesn't mean he has to stay in Turin for life because he is top scoring foreigner.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I've really been supportive of this management throughout the season, I wanted to give them a chance, to see what they can do and what will do. But as time went on I've been gutted by them, the final drop was their treatment of Deschamps. A man who was came here against all odds purely because of his feeling for these colours, he came to a lower division even though he could have very easily found a job in some top flight club. He was a Juve legend ad he further proved that this year IMO when he got us back to Serie B even with all the pressure and points deduction. Now that is class. What did our BOD do? What did that plonker Secco do? THEY worked against him not with him. I'm sorry to say but in which parallel universe does a coach not have a say in transfer dealings? Where does a former bucket boy single handedly decide which players to buy and which to sell? I'm sorry but if that's the case we might as well made him coach and let him get us back to Serie A. DD saw things are not working they way they are SUPPOSED to work and left, but only after he has done what he has promised to do. Thank you DD, your one season with us running the team will be more fruitfull than all the years up ahead that await us with this management.

Now we have Trezeguet, a player that's here for 7 seasons, 7 seasons and 140 goals, our top foreing scorer. A player which wanted to leave this club when we got relegated but what was blocked by our BOD because they knew he was gone get them goals. And he did, all things considered 15 goals is a good amount, especially when you compair it with DP's 20(2 pens) who finished top scorer of the leauge. Thank you Trez you accepted their decision, stayed and did what you were supposed to do. Now after all is said and done they offer him a lowered contract? That's a clear sign of disrespect and there's no other way to describe it. Trezeguet has said on numerous occasions he has changed his mind and wants to stay, what the hell happened to that "we will start our new project by keeping all our champions" ? What is a 25% lower contract after 7 years but a obvious slap in the face? No, it's clear they wanted to get rid of him from the beginning, but only after he has helped them with the promotion because they know if we failed it would have been THEIR ass on the line.

You see that's how you cash on a player, you tell him you're getting old and we don't see a future with you. What they did was blind us all through this whole year how they want to keep the champions, then behind closed doors they made offers to Trezeguet which they knew would be refused because they wanted to get rid of him after he's done with helping them in Serie B. The fair thing would have been to let the man leave when he wanted, at the beginning of the season, but no then it was their ass on the line and they couldn't take any chances.

Trezeguet's reaction was disrespectful, but it was obviously needed to be done. In 7 years he has never cause controversy or insulted this club, this was the FIRST incident in 7 years, I'm sorry but after such a long time someone has to be blamed. And that is our board of plonkers. The way they treated DD and now Trez was mercenarial and disrespectfull for both of them. First they tell you all milk and sugar then when they stop needing you they stab you in the back, that's what they did to both of them.

This management has nothing to do with the colors of this club, they obviously know nothing of the values it's based upon and I can't say the same for Trezeguet and for DD who were here when the Agnelli's(the true ones Umerto and Gianni, not these junkies today) were here, they spent a lot of years in this club and became fan favourites, they gave they all to this shirt, their best footballing years. This board here knows nothing about that and I'm gutted with them. I'm sorry but after 7 years and 140 goals I can't just say goodbye and thank you, welcome Huntelaar, not like this, it just isn't right.
you said it best mate, great post

this is just not right

They have been feeding us lies from the beginning,about a hell lot of things and i dont expect them to stop. God help us in the future.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juve Does Not Have Trust In Me, Says Angry Trezeguet

The French player announced he is quitting the Bianconeri after seven seasons with the Old Lady.

David Trezeguet has made it clear that he is leaving Juventus this summer, claiming that the Turin based club does not have any more trust in him.

"I did what they asked me to do, I scored 15 goals in the league and that's why I did that gesture during the celebration of my goal. Deschamps asked me to do it, but unfortunately it ended like it ended."I think that I gave my contribution to the promotion in Serie A and in all of these years that I have been at Juve. I scored 140 goals with this shirt and the rest does not matter."

Trezeguet's words got harsher when he spoke about the future.

"In seven years I had the respect of the fans and my team-mates. Unfortunately this new club up till today thought otherwise, I always gave my contribution and I'm sorry, I'm the first one to be sorry for this situation, but I feel little trust in me.

"For what I heard from the Directors and President, the offer made for my contract renewal made me understand that the club has made other choices.

"I will take with me my 140 goals with the Bianconeri's shirt, which are inside the history of the club. I'm sorry for my fans, I also explained myself with some of my team-mates and they understood me.

"Now I don't even know what I will do. Even my father (and agent) is very sorry for how the club behaved with me," concluded a disappointed Trezeguet.

GD

i have no more words to say!! this juventus is run by a bunch of idiots.
This is fucking sad. Does this sound like a man that wanted to leave the club?

He was our captain for 3 years FFS, Trez got 140 goals, true, Henry got more than 250 goals for Arsenal since he left us, so what ? It doesn't mean he has to stay in Turin for life because he is top scoring foreigner.
It matters a whole hell of a lot, it matter because not many players stay in one club for 7 years, it matters because he's won championships in those 7 years, it matters because he scored 140 goals for this shirt but most of all it matters because he has accepted Serie B and this club's destiny and wanted to stay with us and this is how we treat him.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Unfortunately in the real world, shit happens, companies often fire their best employee for no fucking reasons. Footballing world is not better than the actual world we live in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)